What's going on? (Thread locking? EMH?)
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
*tries to shoot himself in the head*
*realizes he only has an AK-47, a rifle, and a shotgun, three weapons that he can't aim at his head*
*cries in a corner*
*realizes he only has an AK-47, a rifle, and a shotgun, three weapons that he can't aim at his head*
*cries in a corner*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
I don't think you all realize that Vile wanted to be banned.
It was it's goal to harrass someone so much they kicked it out.
That was it's goal.
That is the kind of person it is.
I did not mind Vile, I taught myself simply to look over it's posts; I haven't read one of it's in a while; but I believe what is done is done, and there is not use in beating the dead horse.
The horse has taken its last step; it will not get up and run another mile because of your actions to make it do so.
What is done is done.
What is finished is finished.
This war may obtain victory, but it will not obtain peace.
Even if you do suceed in returning Vile to this forum; you while have insued the wrath of STtRedWolf; a fate which I will take no part of.
So long live GD, and let die this pointless discussion of the creature who calls itself Vile.
It was it's goal to harrass someone so much they kicked it out.
That was it's goal.
That is the kind of person it is.
I did not mind Vile, I taught myself simply to look over it's posts; I haven't read one of it's in a while; but I believe what is done is done, and there is not use in beating the dead horse.
The horse has taken its last step; it will not get up and run another mile because of your actions to make it do so.
What is done is done.
What is finished is finished.
This war may obtain victory, but it will not obtain peace.
Even if you do suceed in returning Vile to this forum; you while have insued the wrath of STtRedWolf; a fate which I will take no part of.
So long live GD, and let die this pointless discussion of the creature who calls itself Vile.
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
You know, I had this feeling that perhaps Vile would be happy about the banning, since that's sort of what it hinted at (I was going to call her a she, but recently I read a post where Vile specificly said she was neither male nor female.) but I guess it's up to StRedWolf and Vile itself whether or not the banning will be removed. All I'm saying is that if it wants to return to these forums, I agree that it should be allowed to.
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
Thank you, I will.TheGoobla wrote:
Thank you and have a nice day.
I've had a bad day, actually.
My head hurts... just finished filling out the application to the School of Math and Science; so I'm pretty nervous.
And my point was that Vile seems to have that type of personality... what's it called?
All I can think of Compulsive Quitting, but that's not it... and it's not Obsessive Compulsive, or Passive Agressive, which I have been diagnosed with...
Compulsive somthing...
Oh, I forget.
I'll tell you if I remember it.
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- Executor_Arthas
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: NewfieLand
- Ron, the mad one
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:28 am
Yeah, that's more or less what I meant.yeahduff wrote:Poor English translation. What he meant was, "my explanation as to why I should be a mod not only got my status back but got Vile banned." Yarps coulda banned Vile for the past month, but didn't. The two never got along, so he's not going to weep when she's gone.
That doesn't mean you have to trust him. Do what you want, but that's how it is.
These LOL's in my message were not meant to say I was happy.
(I think I'd use
Actually I was quite surprised it happened.
If you didn't read my explanation on page 2 of this thread, the situation was like this:
Vile Terror send e-mail complaining that I'm a bad moderator, and that I'm hostile to him (hence locking of the two threads, that were supposedly examples of me beeing hostile to him).
I got a PM requesting explanation of my actions.
So I explained my reasons for disliking VileTerror, and defended Kisai's decision to make a mod.
Maybe I did that too good... Keep in mind that Kisai made me a mod so I could defend the forum from spam, so maybe I shouldn't have quoted the message that made her do it.
Or maybe StrredWolf just got trigger happy. (again)
Mr Ekshin, If you want to know the details... it's all in personal correspondence between me and StrredWolf. Ask him, (Edit: Damn you yeahduff, I got his gender right, and you had to cause confussion!) to forward you my messages.
I won't do that because:
a)There is no quote button in outbox.
b)You may think I edited the quotes, to prove my point. (I wouldn't, but you said you don't trust me.)
c)Understanding my messages requires reading his, and I have no right to show them to others.
I'm not ashamed of anything I might have said in my messages, and I hereby grant him the right to forward them to you, if you are REALLY interested.
BTW, in my PMs I did mention that the whole VileTerror thing has been taken care of, and that we managed to work out an agreement. I even used past tense when talking about the problem
Sure I might have put more emphasis on these points... Sue me. I dislike VileTerror. And you can't blame me I focused on defending myself and the forum.
Honestly, I had no idea it would result in him getting banned.
I only regret that Vile wasn't given a chance to explain himself (or herself, whatever), like I was.
BTW, yeahduff, KKB, hush hush. How am I supposed to intimidate people when they know I can't ban them?
Last edited by YarpsDat on Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Executor_Arthas
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: NewfieLand
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
Kurt Cobain wouldn't agree with you on atleast one of those weapons... Unless you're trying to aim all three at the same time at your head of course, that'd be tricky, you'd probably need string and stuff.DarkMagician wrote:*tries to shoot himself in the head*
*realizes he only has an AK-47, a rifle, and a shotgun, three weapons that he can't aim at his head*







