SF Bay Area Get-Together-Cooky-Outy-Thingie-Event
SF Bay Area Get-Together-Cooky-Outy-Thingie-Event
It seems like a lot of us here at Keenspace are from the San Francisco Bay Area. Perhaps it'd be fun to get together one time and meet each other, like all these other schmoes and their crazy cookouts in their remote locations like "St. Louis" and "New York". Maybe eat some cake. Or something.
What do you guys think? Are there even enough of us? I know of at least two others who live thereabouts - Kensou and Toxic. Perhaps this list can grow?
?~AoD
What do you guys think? Are there even enough of us? I know of at least two others who live thereabouts - Kensou and Toxic. Perhaps this list can grow?
?~AoD
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
- Pockybot
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Sacramento CA
- Contact:
Re: SF Bay Area Get-Together-Cooky-Outy-Thingie-Event
There are? cool! As you can tell from my location, I know 'the city' well.[AOD] wrote:It seems like a lot of us here at Keenspace are from the San Francisco Bay Area.
Crap, Ive practically made the Sony Metreon my adoptive home.
- The Chill Clan
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:36 pm
- Location: You know that feeling when someone is watch you? Yeah that's me..
- Contact:
- The Chill Clan
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:36 pm
- Location: You know that feeling when someone is watch you? Yeah that's me..
- Contact:
The Chill Clan wrote: Given enough time to prepare some funds, I would like to try and make it to this one too. Does this make me the official keenspace cookout whore?
heffaloop wrote: Yes. You whore.
rkolter wrote: You whore!
And you said I was the only one!
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Fading Aura
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 657
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:54 pm
SF Comic-Con Cookout?
Schmoes? Granted, we're comic geeks who enjoy torturing each other, but schmoes?[AOD] wrote:Perhaps it'd be fun to get together one time and meet each other, like all these other schmoes and their crazy cookouts in their remote locations like "St. Louis" and "New York". Maybe eat some cake. Or something.
Just an idea: If you were able to schedule it a day before or after Comic-con, you might be able to snag a few 'Spacers that will be in the area anyway. Although, you might not want a get-together that large (and the notice would be rather short).
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
You're getting closer to me, but I think SF still might be a little far away for me.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
Fading Aura: I think that might be a good idea. On July 26-27th maybe? This'd be good for me, too, as I've got to go on a vacation with the family on August 1st.
Burgandy: Where do YOU live? Concord? Monterey? San Jose?
To All:
Since it seems like most Spacers from the Bay Area seem to be from 'Frisco, it's probably the most fair to you guys that we get together there. Only I'm not exactly sure what would be a good place - I'll leave that up to you folks to decide. Maybe somewhere down at the beach or perhaps in Golden Gate Park?
?~AoD
Burgandy: Where do YOU live? Concord? Monterey? San Jose?
To All:
Since it seems like most Spacers from the Bay Area seem to be from 'Frisco, it's probably the most fair to you guys that we get together there. Only I'm not exactly sure what would be a good place - I'll leave that up to you folks to decide. Maybe somewhere down at the beach or perhaps in Golden Gate Park?
?~AoD
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Anchorage, Alaska.[AOD] wrote:
Burgandy: Where do YOU live? Concord? Monterey? San Jose?
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Nightgaunt
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: Washington State
- Contact:
Bonfires at the beach seem to be popular with some people, but usually in the evening and you'd be subject to the capriciousness of the weather.[AOD] wrote: Maybe somewhere down at the beach or perhaps in Golden Gate Park?
Golden Gate Park has some nice areas, and some bbq grill thingies that can be used... if you dare.
http://ruetheday.keenspace.com Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Why not? It says it right under my avatar.mcDuffies wrote:I bet he wasn't expecting that answer!cjburgandy wrote:Anchorage, Alaska.[AOD] wrote:
Burgandy: Where do YOU live? Concord? Monterey? San Jose?
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Kensou X
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
- Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
- Contact:
Yes, no and yes. That's right! I went there!
Yeah, I'm not too sure about a good locale within the city to do this thing. Umm...beach and/or park sound good to me. I could scout some places maybe but it's getting close to school time for me again.
Yeah, I'm not too sure about a good locale within the city to do this thing. Umm...beach and/or park sound good to me. I could scout some places maybe but it's getting close to school time for me again.
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.











