I was curious as to if it was possible to add a search parameter to list members in order of their post rate.
Also, why have the "Usergroups" link available if there is nothing in it?
Feel free to ignore this if you want to. I understand you don
To the Admins (or Mods, or whoever has "The Power"
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
To the Admins (or Mods, or whoever has "The Power"
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
-
ZOMBIE USER 17021
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
'old on!
And what's <i>your</i> definition of "spam"? Too many people think it's too many different things.
- Kisai
- Goddess of Light

- Posts: 3276
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: The Past, the Present, The future
- Contact:
Spamming, is diliberately replying to as many posts as possible without adding to the conversation... ie, a "me too" type post or a tease/taunt.
I've had a few complants about you and your alter-ego's, of which I've ignored up to now because you do actually do something other than try to inflate your post count... but this post was actually the trigger for me to mention it because one of your ID's has more posts than what some people have aquired in 2 years.
There is no way for the -FORUMS- to list the post count... on the other hand I could always rig up a script and put it on help.keenspace.com or something. However the purpose would only serve those trying to inflate their post count.
I've had a few complants about you and your alter-ego's, of which I've ignored up to now because you do actually do something other than try to inflate your post count... but this post was actually the trigger for me to mention it because one of your ID's has more posts than what some people have aquired in 2 years.
There is no way for the -FORUMS- to list the post count... on the other hand I could always rig up a script and put it on help.keenspace.com or something. However the purpose would only serve those trying to inflate their post count.
-
ZOMBIE USER 17021
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Well . . .
If you think I'm just trying to inflate my post count, by all means: delete it. Just don't touch my actual posts. Erase the trivial number if you can, reduce my rank. Neither carry any weight. I just care about the contents of my posts.
And your definition of spamming sounds like minor flooding to me.
And your definition of spamming sounds like minor flooding to me.
Re: 'old on!
Are you saying your activity in GD is not "spam"? What is it then?ArchVileTerror wrote:And what's <i>your</i> definition of "spam"? Too many people think it's too many different things.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
