Uh...hi. I'm back.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Cindermain
Regular Poster
Posts: 712
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 2:34 am
Location: SD
Contact:

Uh...hi. I'm back.

Post by Cindermain »

Hi everyone!

Long time no see. I am back on a fairly regular basis, as is Cinderblock!

So...what happened while I was gone?

I understand Sortelli got called to the Big Boy's Hangout...FINALLY! So anything else happen of import? :D
Image
"For those of you who've just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Film at eleven." - WKRP in Cincinnati

User avatar
Somesuch
Regular Poster
Posts: 580
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:29 pm
Location: Neverwhere.
Contact:

Post by Somesuch »

Welcome back. :)
Is that so?

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

I was wondering where you were.

Watch this:
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

User avatar
TheBladeRoden2
Regular Poster
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
Location: Kirby Asgard
Contact:

Post by TheBladeRoden2 »

Cinder!
Image
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby
Image
JR Productions Risen: The Forum

User avatar
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yew Nork
Contact:

Post by Psiogen »

Dude!

Image
Sylvan, fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Image Image
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Re: Uh...hi. I'm back.

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Cindermain wrote: So anything else happen of import? :D
*cough*

And welcome back! I've been-a missing your comic.
Image

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Re: Uh...hi. I'm back.

Post by YarpsDat »

Cindermain wrote:So anything else happen of import? :D
Well, I dunno what happened, lotsa things, hard to keep the track of 'em... welcome back.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
McBean
Regular Poster
Posts: 562
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:14 pm
Contact:

Post by McBean »

I have the most popular webcomic on the internet right now.

Yeah....no, you're back?

User avatar
JPSloan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Post by JPSloan »

Well, John, you single-handedly brought me back out of hiatus, and I've been updating religiously since late April.

You inspiration, you.
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Welcome home!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Uh...hi. I'm back.

Post by McDuffies »

Cindermain wrote:Hi everyone!

Long time no see. I am back on a fairly regular basis, as is Cinderblock!

So...what happened while I was gone?

I understand Sortelli got called to the Big Boy's Hangout...FINALLY! So anything else happen of import? :D
Forum was divided. Now, there's a separate forum for spam, off-topic and junk which doesn't mean we can't go off-topic here too, but rather that we can't be on-topic there.
Also, a special forum for pitching comics.
And a special games forum for comic jams, continue-stories, dnr, free associations and stuff.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

And McDuffies is a mod. So we kick him.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Cindermain
Regular Poster
Posts: 712
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 2:34 am
Location: SD
Contact:

Post by Cindermain »

O_o

eek.

:o

So...J&N...QUITTING?!
Sawdust...BACK?! (YAYS!)
Sortelli...MOVED?!
McDuffies...A MOD?!
McBean...POPULAR?!?!

*faints*

Seriously, tho...great to see I'm still remembered. It's especially great to see that so many of you guys are still creating! Kudos!

Thanks for the welcome!
Image
"For those of you who've just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. Film at eleven." - WKRP in Cincinnati

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Oh, yeah, look out for this guy mr. Bob, he's officially voted for the most funny guy on forums.

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

Welcome back!


Er...updating. I'll be doing that. I'm actually working on the script right now. In advance, even. Well, finales deserve more planning.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Ratbert
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
Contact:

Post by Ratbert »

I'm now a Senator.
Image

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

I no longer am the only one with a monkey avatar. :(

And welcome back!
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

While you were out, there was an attempt for a violent takeover of the fourms, but War just killed 'em. Repeatedly.

No, seriously. Bodies everywhere. Oceans of blood. Mountains of skulls. And skulls aren't easy to pile up, mind you--they keep trying to roll.
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgwtf

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

heffaloop's avatar is so cute. ^.^

By tha way, watch this:
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

Post Reply