Dear god, I'm almost a commander!
Dear god, I'm almost a commander!
Just a couple posts away, and I'm a little worried. What should I use it for? A heartfelt plea for world peace? Subliminal message telling people to buy george foreman grills?Buy george foreman grills! Talk about how I got there before Mr. Bob? So many things I could use it for... perhaps use it call forthe the minions of cthulu? Or stop posting at 999. Any ideas? I don't want to waste it!
Actually I think it's 20k not 10k.Matt Lim wrote:Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Executor_Arthas
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: NewfieLand
Use your powers for evil, and/or George Foreman grills. Because they're freaking awesome.
You could also probably find a way to work tuna into your plan too, because it's tasty, especially in melts that you make on a Foreman grill.
You could also probably find a way to work tuna into your plan too, because it's tasty, especially in melts that you make on a Foreman grill.
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
- Executor_Arthas
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: NewfieLand
Here it was, my 1000th post!
brockway wrote:Ok, here it is, my 1000th post! And what is is about? This:Soap Committee wrote:I suppose I'm one of the three girls? Odds are, I get a boy! Hurrah!
I bet you end up paired with the other single girl! Because that's the meaning of Valentines Day, horrible dissapointment! Also, buy George Foreman grills! And, I call forth the demons of cthulu! Damn nothing happened. Oh well. And Mr. Bob,. And for DEVO-Bot:
And I ran, I ran so far away.
I just ran, I ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.
There it is, 1000, and it was all I'd hoped it would be! That is commander brockway now cadets, luitenants, and lt. commanders! Mwuuhahaaahaaaaaa!!!
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
You should stop at 999 and start another account. 
Actually, I'm not thinking anything. if I knew there's some advantage in being a captain, I probably would.
I'm actually hoping that they will lighten it a little in a year or two.Matt Lim wrote:Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.
Actually, I'm not thinking anything. if I knew there's some advantage in being a captain, I probably would.
- Executor_Arthas
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 577
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: NewfieLand
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
We don't.Terotrous wrote:How does anyone know it exists?YarpsDat wrote:Actually I think it's 20k not 10k.Matt Lim wrote:Well after comander there's really not much to look forward to. Except if you count being a captain, but that takes 10k posts, I think. mcDuffies has a looooooooooooooong way to go.
I think the admins just told us that for their own sick entertainment.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- Plothole
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
- Location: In the Kitchen.
- Contact:
Re: Dear god, I'm almost a commander!
Ok, but whats the pistol for?brockway's sig wrote:I am a guy. I just like girls with guns.
<i title="My Comic">Nyuterran Chronicles!</i> / <i title="My Art">Warped Deviations</i>
*promises to update within the next millenium*
*promises to update within the next millenium*
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
The pistol is so she can shoot the guy that dug her up and used her dead body as a sex toy. She was reanimated by a fairy and now she's out for revenge. She has an eye-patch because she shot herself in the head on accident when trying to get the gun to work. Also, the scarf is to cover the stitches around her neck when her head fell off and the guy sewed it back on.
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- Plothole
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
- Location: In the Kitchen.
- Contact:
Umm... right.
That wasn't exactly what I was trying to suggest with my post.
That wasn't exactly what I was trying to suggest with my post.
<i title="My Comic">Nyuterran Chronicles!</i> / <i title="My Art">Warped Deviations</i>
*promises to update within the next millenium*
*promises to update within the next millenium*








