Avatar Scheme: Weird avatars

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Komiyan wrote:
YarpsDat wrote:I have just a couple of stones...
but I can give you 6.5 komi!

:D :lol: :P :P :-?
...man, that confused me.
Don't worry, it's not about you. :lol:
In go, the black plays first, so he can take the best spots for hiself, giving him advantage over white. To make the chances even white is given a couple of points during the scoring phase. That compensation is called komi.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Theamazingsquad
Regular Poster
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
Contact:

Post by Theamazingsquad »

Arby here, just want to plug my site- theamazingsquad.keenspace.com (hey, at least I'm not bullshifting you) It's been up for a while now, so please, feel free to check it out.
P.S. Orlando makes a good Avatar!

Post Reply