The KeenCaptors!
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
No, doesn't bother me. If they are two different comics, it's okay.Evil Jamie! wrote:Aww, if it really bothers you I'll only put in one submission. I just wanted to do an old school TDTOU pic with no limbs. Or hey, I could always draw up Christmas Jack. He's only ever been in TDTOU.
Does that mean terror could do 5? 3 for himself+2 for his friendsRPin wrote:I should've said it's one per author... You have to choose one, Jamie.Evil Jamie! wrote:One per comic? So I can do one for J&N and TDTOU?
(Hypotheticaly, let's forget about his stick figureness)
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
He said he wasn't interested anyway. I wonder if he decided before or after reading the "no stick figures" clause...YarpsDat wrote:Does that mean terror could do 5? 3 for himself+2 for his friendsRPin wrote:I should've said it's one per author... You have to choose one, Jamie.Evil Jamie! wrote:One per comic? So I can do one for J&N and TDTOU?
(Hypotheticaly, let's forget about his stick figureness)
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
Nevertheless, you cannot deny there are better ways than stick figures to rebel against the manga style. 
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
No, no.
I loathe anime.
The contents could be fine, I'm sure. It's those fucking eyes! And the chins, good lard!
I loathe the style. It makes me cringe with disgust and spawns many abhorrent images to dance within my fevered brain.
And I think the only forum-goer who's anti-anime is myself. Alone again, against incredible odds . . .
The contents could be fine, I'm sure. It's those fucking eyes! And the chins, good lard!
I loathe the style. It makes me cringe with disgust and spawns many abhorrent images to dance within my fevered brain.
And I think the only forum-goer who's anti-anime is myself. Alone again, against incredible odds . . .
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
BAH!
You want easy? Use stick people!
You want cute? Buy a kitten!
Just for the love of all things artistic, DO NOT DO ANIME!
You want cute? Buy a kitten!
Just for the love of all things artistic, DO NOT DO ANIME!
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
UGH!
And then there's <i>your</i> comic!
I <b>had</b> to do a fanart for it! The content of your comic was pretty good, some very amusing jokes. But I can not stand the freaking style!
I <b>had</b> to do a fanart for it! The content of your comic was pretty good, some very amusing jokes. But I can not stand the freaking style!
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
-
ZOMBIE USER 17345
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Yes.
Rest assured, I was not forced to make fanart for you . . . yet.




