MY COMPUTER WORKS!!!!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
MY COMPUTER WORKS!!!!
I've missed it SO much! Now it's back and even better! I'm so happy!!!
*does the good dance*
*does the good dance*
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
- LibertyCabbage
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: bat country
- Contact:
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
WORK, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!
...and then they come back so we can start hating them all over again.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
- CaptainClaude
- Witty British President
- Posts: 5647
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
- Contact:
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
- CaptainClaude
- Witty British President
- Posts: 5647
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
- Contact:
- ManyWorlds
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1980
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:32 am
You *do* realize that posting a thread like this is basically asking it to break down again, right? Whenever a PC is working correctly, it means one of two things.
One, that it is brand new, right out of the box. This condition lasts until it is left on for more than a minute.
Two, it is lulling you into a false sense of security before it developes its next defect.
One, that it is brand new, right out of the box. This condition lasts until it is left on for more than a minute.
Two, it is lulling you into a false sense of security before it developes its next defect.
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
What do you MEAN,"System will shut down in 60 seconds"??!
Me, I hate it when my computers don't work, especially when they contain precious data. It gives me heartburn, and I hate heartburn.
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
Directions! I demand directions! My teacher(s) would love to see them. They're all about that stuff. I get up to London either late tomorrow or early the next day. And I'm pretty sure we a have some free time then too.ryclaude wrote:my exam work is up on display at my college. it's free to look at but maybe tricky to get to.
I'm thinking of posting details on here anyways.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
Well I'm in an airport right now wating to go to London. My teacher says she would like to see an exhibiit Ryclaude, if you'd be willing to give us the address/directions/etc.
I'll be in London in 11 hours. ^_^ wish me luck! (11 hour plane ride :S)
I'll be in London in 11 hours. ^_^ wish me luck! (11 hour plane ride :S)
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.











