Your own little slice of heaven
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Jpac
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:29 pm
- Location: Oh, goodness. I'm here?
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Doing anything with family. Talking on the phone till three in the morning. Finishing a task that took longer than an hour to perform. Staring at a stranger until they stop looking in my direction. Staring at a stranger...and getting them to stare back. Staring at a baby until I realize I'm going to stop looking first. 

GooseBump City - A comic about life... the life of toys anyway. (We still aren't doing anything new)
Shapes, the Unanimated Series - It's seriously just a square, a triangle, and a circle (It's arrived, but not ready to be shown)
Halloween Cameo Caper 2009 . . . Sign up.
Currently reading: Atavism - Cope wins 'cause he replied first (I can't believe it concluded!)
Brothers (and Sisters) in Joining:
Hydriatus | evelynp | Xaybiance The Weird | poporetto | ]Blaze Series | Derek Dragomir | piggylove1940 | Synaptic-misfires
(I'm only allowed five URL's, so I'll just rotate)
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Re: Your own little slice of heaven
Clean sheets.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
