It Ages You....

Bolo Unit_BRL of the Line
Regular Poster
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:55 pm
Location: Giving the Enemy a right good thrashing.

Post by Bolo Unit_BRL of the Line »

Mjolnir wrote:"And today's drawing is being audited by Pope John Paul II. Now, the Pick 4."

:D

- Mjolnir
"Pious jesu dominae, 7! Donna eis requim, 3!"
Image

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

If John Paul is the Pope now, will the next one be called George Ringo?
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

Post Reply