A philosophical question the likes of which we've never seen
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
If my Yahoo is on, it's always on invisible, same with ICQ.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Chaos Cricket
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
- Location: State of Delusion
- Contact:
But do you have..... my address?rkolter wrote:I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
I do. You're not next on the hit list, heck, you're not even in it, but I believe in being thorough.Warren wrote:But do you have..... my address?rkolter wrote:I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- Fadedflame
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:02 pm
- Location: Absent
- Contact:
Nah, you just don't have anyone convinced that you are really a dragon queen trapped in a human body and that eventually you will join with the other two dragons who are imprisioned as humans and bring about the age of dragons. Who will then conqouer mankind and either kill them all or turn them into slaves.Chaos Cricket wrote:I've never had a cyberstalker either, Warren. Maybe we're just not cute enough.
Now I'm trying to figure out wtf he's thinking...
~Faded
I don't live to die, I taunt death because it is the only way to live.
- Chaos Cricket
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
- Location: State of Delusion
- Contact:
- Fadedflame
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:02 pm
- Location: Absent
- Contact:
Chaos a dragon queen? Take away the "on", maybe.... 
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
It would take all of two minutes, trust me.rkolter wrote:Want to bet I could get it? *evil grin*Warren wrote:But do you have..... my address?rkolter wrote:I'd stalk you Warren, but I already have your real name and your telephone number, so there's no real challenge.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Chaos Cricket
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
- Location: State of Delusion
- Contact:
Oh, don't be too hard on yourself!Chaos Cricket wrote:I have nothing to say. Well, lots to say, but nothin' approrpiate.
Besides, I look terrible in a dress.
You're obviously trying on the wrong ones. I guarantee you, one of these dainty little numbers can make anyone look stunning.
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
I'd bet money thatrkolter wrote: So overall, a 33% success rate. I guess that's bad, but in the end I can't complain.
Last edited by IVstudios on Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
my vote for Chaos is the CheckerBoard Halter Mini Dress
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Chaos Cricket
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
- Location: State of Delusion
- Contact:
Ooooh, those're darling! Mr. Bob is now my official fashion consultant!Mr.Bob wrote:Oh, don't be too hard on yourself!Chaos Cricket wrote:I have nothing to say. Well, lots to say, but nothin' approrpiate.
Besides, I look terrible in a dress.
You're obviously trying on the wrong ones. I guarantee you, one of these dainty little numbers can make anyone look stunning.
Hotness!
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Odd. One would think Maria and Michelle would be here by now hama...
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
...where did you find that site, if I may inquire?Mr.Bob wrote:Oh, don't be too hard on yourself!Chaos Cricket wrote:I have nothing to say. Well, lots to say, but nothin' approrpiate.
Besides, I look terrible in a dress.
You're obviously trying on the wrong ones. I guarantee you, one of these dainty little numbers can make anyone look stunning.






