AAAAAH! ZOMBIES!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Noise Monkey wrote:
netpoet wrote:
TdotOdot2k wrote:The irony was delicious. Almost as delicious as his face.
... I'm such a bad zombie... I haven't bitten or eaten *ANYONE*.

I'm a disgrace to the zombie race.
I'm not much better. I bit someone and it didn't take.
DAMN YOU NUTCRACKER!

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Well... I'm not strictly zombie per se, seeing as I was manufactured purely from seperate second hand parts.
As a matter of fact, considering my size, durability, and build quality designed to last, I'd rate myself among the higher classes of undead.

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Mr.Bob wrote:Well... I'm not strictly zombie per se, seeing as I was manufactured purely from seperate second hand parts.
As a matter of fact, considering my size, durability, and build quality designed to last, I'd rate myself among the higher classes of undead.

PAH! We zombies out- *arm falls off*


...Ok point.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

corse Dr. Bobenstein's monster has a vocabulary of "nrah-hah-hah" and "mum"
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

We ghosts don't have a problem with customs at all. We just float right through 'em, literally!

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Mr.Bob wrote:Well... I'm not strictly zombie per se, seeing as I was manufactured purely from seperate second hand parts.
As a matter of fact, considering my size, durability, and build quality designed to last, I'd rate myself among the higher classes of undead.
but you're ALIVE! You're ALIIIIIVE!

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Post by Dotty »

rock_dash wrote:
netpoet wrote:
TdotOdot2k wrote:The irony was delicious. Almost as delicious as his face.
... I'm such a bad zombie... I haven't bitten or eaten *ANYONE*.

I'm a disgrace to the zombie race.
No Net, even if you haven't eaten anyone, your avatar is so badass that it makes up for it. Besides, Tdot is the shame to the zombie race. I mean c'mon, look at him. He's way too happy to be a proper zombie! He's like the dorky little zombie brother we don't like people to meet :)
:(

*hides in his pumpkin half........until he realizes that it's still just covering part of his head*

<3 the mczombie and TheNek(r)o icons :E
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

ryclaude wrote:
Noise Monkey wrote:
netpoet wrote: ... I'm such a bad zombie... I haven't bitten or eaten *ANYONE*.

I'm a disgrace to the zombie race.
I'm not much better. I bit someone and it didn't take.
DAMN YOU NUTCRACKER!
Eh, she's a sweet little tart, though.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Noise Monkey wrote:
ryclaude wrote:
Noise Monkey wrote: I'm not much better. I bit someone and it didn't take.
DAMN YOU NUTCRACKER!
Eh, she's a sweet little tart, though.
So which is she? Sweet? Or Tart?
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

Mr.Bob wrote:Well... I'm not strictly zombie per se, seeing as I was manufactured purely from seperate second hand parts.
As a matter of fact, considering my size, durability, and build quality designed to last, I'd rate myself among the higher classes of undead.
If I remember my D&D, the preferred term is "Flesh Golem."

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

I don't really have anything to contribute aside from the usual post whoring, but since I am a zombie I shall post whore in true zombie fashion.


Braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinssss.....
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

ryclaude wrote:Image Image

Dear god, I cant stop!
But... I already am a dead rock star...

I will use this avatar when everyone else changes them. Just because.

User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
Posts: 2363
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Rock_dash »

Do vegan zombies eat tofu brains?

Cuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrdsssss.....
Image

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

mcDuffies wrote:
ryclaude wrote:Image Image

Dear god, I cant stop!
But... I already am a dead rock star...

I will use this avatar when everyone else changes them. Just because.
Yeah Claude, you can't have 'em all. YOU CAN'T!

Besides, what would become of the band I just started with McDuffies? :(

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

I think that since Warren is next highest in post count, he should be made to don the "McDuffies Zombie" avatar. :P
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

rkolter wrote:
Noise Monkey wrote: Eh, she's a sweet little tart, though.
So which is she? Sweet? Or Tart?
Yes.

Cookie Reinforcement wrote:Besides, what would become of the band I just started with McDuffies?
It'd be eaten and zombified, I suppose.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

rkolter wrote:I think that since Warren is next highest in post count, he should be made to don the "McDuffies Zombie" avatar. :P
so in your world, zombie = bitch? i'm confused.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
ManyWorlds
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1980
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:32 am

Post by ManyWorlds »

*feasts on the blood of a random forumite*

Mmm... O+...

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

You see, the problem with you vampires is that you lack the viral nature of the zombies. though that's probably because Ryclaude started zombifying people and not vampirizing them...

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

at first i read that as...

"You see, the problem with you vampires is that you lack the virile nature of the zombies."
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

Locked