AAAAAH! ZOMBIES!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

mcDuffies wrote:Why choose when you can be both?

DEAD ROCK STAR!!!
Elvis threw up the horns?!
What a rubbish signature.

Czar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1986
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Wandering.

Post by Czar »

...

I'm gonna need more ammo.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Czar wrote:...

I'm gonna need more ammo.
You always need more ammo... There can never be enough!

But here, try this chainsaw. No one can get close without losing a limb or three.


This was not an attempt at post whoring, move along.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

Czar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1986
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Wandering.

Post by Czar »

Crossfire wrote:
Czar wrote:...

I'm gonna need more ammo.
You always need more ammo... There can never be enough!
I go by the axiome of "Will, Violence and Precision solves everything." ["Vilja, v
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

Mooman wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Why choose when you can be both?

DEAD ROCK STAR!!!
Elvis threw up the horns?!
If he didn't, he should have.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Joel Fagin wrote:
Col wrote:I don't believe you! Show me a full picture of your avatar, you sham! Let's just see how much of a ghost you are, ya Pickachu reject!
This, of course, coming from a sock.

- Joel Fagin
Quiet, you!

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

ivstudios wrote:
Mooman wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Why choose when you can be both?

DEAD ROCK STAR!!!
Elvis threw up the horns?!
If he didn't, he should have.
Image

User avatar
ManyWorlds
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1980
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:32 am

Post by ManyWorlds »

Czar wrote:...

I'm gonna need more ammo.
Have some silver bayonettes. Even as a vampire, I never leave home without 'em.
Getting them through customs is a pain in the ass, though. Same with the coffin.
They never tell you the little details when you sign up...

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Post by Dotty »

I just eat the people at customs. Just like I ate Joel Fagin and wear his face as a hat. :E
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

TdotOdot2k wrote:I just eat the people at customs. Just like I ate Joel Fagin and wear his face as a hat. :E
He just wont stop going on about that.

he's so proud.

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

Its a fitting end for Fagin, since he often wore hats.

User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Post by Dotty »

The irony was delicious. Almost as delicious as his face.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
ManyWorlds
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1980
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:32 am

Post by ManyWorlds »

I can do the whole mind-suggestion thing for customs people, but it's such a pain doing it for all the people you have to.
Most of the time I just ship myself via UPS.

User avatar
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
Contact:

Post by Netpoet »

TdotOdot2k wrote:The irony was delicious. Almost as delicious as his face.
... I'm such a bad zombie... I haven't bitten or eaten *ANYONE*.

I'm a disgrace to the zombie race.

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

netpoet wrote:
TdotOdot2k wrote:The irony was delicious. Almost as delicious as his face.
... I'm such a bad zombie... I haven't bitten or eaten *ANYONE*.

I'm a disgrace to the zombie race.
Tsk.

I have to be honest. You made a better lich.
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
Posts: 2363
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Rock_dash »

netpoet wrote:
TdotOdot2k wrote:The irony was delicious. Almost as delicious as his face.
... I'm such a bad zombie... I haven't bitten or eaten *ANYONE*.

I'm a disgrace to the zombie race.
No Net, even if you haven't eaten anyone, your avatar is so badass that it makes up for it. Besides, Tdot is the shame to the zombie race. I mean c'mon, look at him. He's way too happy to be a proper zombie! He's like the dorky little zombie brother we don't like people to meet :)
Image

User avatar
CaptainClaude
Witty British President
Posts: 5647
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:50 am
Location: SITTING ON A BOMB IN A GREENHOUSE.
Contact:

Post by CaptainClaude »

Image Image

Dear god, I cant stop!

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

Hmm.. Well I've got nothing.

So.. Daemons all the way!
(Full version - Cornstalkers will recognize it..)
Image

User avatar
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2011
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm
Contact:

Post by RemusShepherd »

Zombie icons? I can do that. :)

But yours are cooler, Ryclaude. :)
Image

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

netpoet wrote:
TdotOdot2k wrote:The irony was delicious. Almost as delicious as his face.
... I'm such a bad zombie... I haven't bitten or eaten *ANYONE*.

I'm a disgrace to the zombie race.
I'm not much better. I bit someone and it didn't take.

Locked