When will my Stalker learn that there is an A in my name? Hee hee. I didn't do the loves Neely, but now I wish I would have thought of it.K-Dawg wrote:30.16% booty shorts <-- sigh
1.59% CJ Burgundy <--Oh no CJ's stalker came back!
1.59% angry d monkey -loves -Neely <-- :oops
Edited out all the comic names and mine name entries
6 4.29% lesbian comics
5 3.57% burgundy
2 1.43% burgandy <--- Woo! I so Own this color now *marks it*
2 1.43% lust comics
1 0.71% Burgandy
1 0.71% Burgundy
1 0.71% baywatch characters <--- I have a lot in common with Baywatch, half my cast can't act either, and we all have big boobs
1 0.71% boy blue hentai <-- I have no idea what this is...
1 0.71% burgundycomics.keenspace -BLAHHARG.
1 0.71% burgundycomics.keenspace -theTongriesAreComingToGetYooou <---- *BWHAHAHAHA*
1 0.71% comics
1 0.71% comics studios
1 0.71% first time lesbian fun <---- mmmmm first time lesbian.....
1 0.71% free demon sex comics <--- Woo! Demon Sex! and it's Free!
1 0.71% gallery of sexy comics
1 0.71% sex comics <--- And oddly, I've never shown anyone having sex on BCI.......



ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!










