"Bones, get over here this man's hurt."Mjolnir wrote:Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor not a Bog Dragon Wrangler!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
- Mjolnir (who spend 7 very fine years at Pitt)
"Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a.....oh....yeah...right."
"Bones, get over here this man's hurt."Mjolnir wrote:Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor not a Bog Dragon Wrangler!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
- Mjolnir (who spend 7 very fine years at Pitt)
Ah, yes. Nothing is more stress relieving than knowing your grade school age kit is playing with an organic flamethrower!its a stress remody for the perrants ^_^
Well, if the alternative is a pet mudgullet.....Ah, yes. Nothing is more stress relieving than knowing your grade school age kit is playing with an organic flamethrower!
Yes, although I do not actually live in town, I'm pretty close to what I lovingly call "The Cultural Armpit of America"You from Pitty city? I'm from the icebox of PA myself.