One helping of Bravado coming up...

User avatar
Anthony Lion
Regular Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:32 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

One helping of Bravado coming up...

Post by Anthony Lion »

Someone sure acts cocky in that last picture in Tuesday's comic :-)
My name is Lion, Anthony Lion.
A fur with a license to purr

User avatar
Astral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1577
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am
Location: "I am the terror, that flaps in the night!"
Contact:

Post by Astral »

At least he's a little more confident of himself then at the end of the Garnum insudent... spelt that wrong didn't I >.<

Ringcaat
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:16 am
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Not hurt that badly?

Post by Ringcaat »

A little surprising he's in any shape to climb a ladder, given that he's short on blood and close to death. I guess the old adrenalin came back...it makes for a snappy reunion with Irons, though. ;)
This signature has been left empty to heighten your anticipation.

User avatar
Anthony Lion
Regular Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:32 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Post by Anthony Lion »

I think the wounds looks worse than they actually are, and that he probably just collapsed because he ran out of adrenaline, or whatever he was running on...
My name is Lion, Anthony Lion.
A fur with a license to purr

User avatar
Astral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1577
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am
Location: "I am the terror, that flaps in the night!"
Contact:

Post by Astral »

I think it was a combination of terror and bread mold creem XD

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Well he deserved it, now time for a nice long vacation.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

User avatar
Narnian
Regular Poster
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:25 pm
Location: Richmond, VA
Contact:

Post by Narnian »

SolidusRaccoon wrote:Well he deserved it, now time for a nice long vacation.
As long as he doesn't say he's going to DisneyWorld ...
Pax,
Richard
-------------
"We are all fallen creatures and all very hard to live with", C. S. Lewis

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Ohhhh then he would need to become rat food, err mouse food. Whatever.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

DracoDei
Regular Poster
Posts: 924
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Near Atlanta GA

Post by DracoDei »

Reference the following:
http://npc.keenspace.com/d/20040924.html

"Eight feet tall and farting thunderbolts" is a direct quote from panel 3.

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

You are correct, good memory.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

User avatar
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Right here for now.

Post by Sharuuk »

3 points:

#1....The clean, cool rain has to feel good on those wounds right about now.

#2....SOMEBODY needs to retrieve the sword he dropped. Why? So he can give it to Colin as a gift. Quentyn said that it didn't feel right in his hand and he really didn't like it, but it DID serve him well here and with it he kept his word to Colin. He ended Colin's "night terrors" with it and it's something that Colin would treasure more than anything else he could ever own for the rest of his life.

#3....Once he's healed, can we PLEASE have Ol' Quenty here go bust Rahan square in the chops next time he teases him????
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!

User avatar
Astral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1577
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am
Location: "I am the terror, that flaps in the night!"
Contact:

Post by Astral »

I seconed motion three 8) there is little more I hate in this world then bullies.

User avatar
Anthony Lion
Regular Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:32 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Post by Anthony Lion »

Sharuuk wrote:#2....SOMEBODY needs to retrieve the sword he dropped. Why? So he can give it to Colin as a gift.
But... it's not his to give away.
(It's a loaner from the hall of Artificers)
My name is Lion, Anthony Lion.
A fur with a license to purr

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Astral wrote:I seconed motion three 8) there is little more I hate in this world then bullies.
Double
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

User avatar
Astral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1577
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am
Location: "I am the terror, that flaps in the night!"
Contact:

Post by Astral »

Anthony Lion wrote:
Sharuuk wrote:#2....SOMEBODY needs to retrieve the sword he dropped. Why? So he can give it to Colin as a gift.
But... it's not his to give away.
(It's a loaner from the hall of Artificers)
Ahh they won't miss it, besides its going to a worthy caurse.

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Astral wrote:
Anthony Lion wrote:
Sharuuk wrote:#2....SOMEBODY needs to retrieve the sword he dropped. Why? So he can give it to Colin as a gift.
But... it's not his to give away.
(It's a loaner from the hall of Artificers)
Ahh they won't miss it, besides its going to a worthy caurse.
It belongs in a museum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

User avatar
The JAM
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2281
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in Mexico...
Contact:

Post by The JAM »

[...unWARP!!!]

Good evening.


They may be surface wounds, but he has a HEAP of surface wounds. That, in the medical profession (so I hear), is generally known as Not A Good Thing.

Also, lying on the floor with OPEN WOUNDS, when who-knows-what has been on that floor, is also Not A Good Thing.

Having open wounds for a Long Time (how long was he unconscious?) is also considered Not A Good Thing.


Somebody PLEASE get him to a hospital!! (or a reasonable facsimile thereof)


And yes, if Rahan starts bad mouthing him, I hope Quentyn does something Not Very Nice to him.



User avatar
Astral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1577
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am
Location: "I am the terror, that flaps in the night!"
Contact:

Post by Astral »

SolidusRaccoon wrote:
Astral wrote:
Anthony Lion wrote: But... it's not his to give away.
(It's a loaner from the hall of Artificers)
Ahh they won't miss it, besides its going to a worthy caurse.
It belongs in a museum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What would a museum do with it except put it in a realy shiny display case along with the corps of the rat king as part of an entire exibition on modern day questers :roll:

Whats more important? Self promotion, or a lil' kits eternal happness?

User avatar
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Outer Heaven

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Dr. Henry Jones Junior says it belongs in a museum
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

User avatar
Astral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1577
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 am
Location: "I am the terror, that flaps in the night!"
Contact:

Post by Astral »

And this kit says it dosn't! *grabs coonu plushie and holds him up at solidus in a threataning manner*

Post Reply