The Death of Garfield
- Tynan
- A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
- Location: Adventuring
- Contact:
SWEET LORD OF LAMPS! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CARP! I fear for the world! I mean what will happen when such things hit the open water of the world!?Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...
http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
- Tynan
- A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
- Location: Adventuring
- Contact:
When the girl is asleep do you still feel that you have the right to keep on doing the deed.mcDuffies wrote:Now comics of killing Garfield don't seem so interesting as comics of John on Garfield action. I meah, John never gets any, and Garfield is a deep sleeper. Or something.
Why kill it while you can still humiliate it?
My god I worry for the world more and more with every post!
And most of them are mine!
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Seems I did not, in fact, speak for everyone....legostargalactica wrote:I really hope I speak for everyone in saying "no one wants to know that."PeppermintAfterlife wrote: Oh god...
...what would happen in an erotic Garfield Fanfic?
Yucky.
the shame.... the shame.... the digust... but mostly the shame...
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...
http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Genesis_13
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
- Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
- Contact:
Usually, slash fanfics are done with characters that are ALIVE, at least.
*Shudder*
On another note, one of my friends wrote a slash fanfic about two of our teachers (hey, they're hot!).
*Shudder*
On another note, one of my friends wrote a slash fanfic about two of our teachers (hey, they're hot!).
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
-
Ian Moulding
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:07 pm
- Location: Watching you. Right now. And frankly, you're boring.
- Contact:
mcDuffies wrote:Now comics of killing Garfield don't seem so interesting as comics of John on Garfield action. I meah, John never gets any, and Garfield is a deep sleeper. Or something.
Why kill it while you can still humiliate it?
that adds on a whole new ending to my Zombie Garfield comic
hmm...what do you call necrophilia and bestiality?
Bestinecroality?
-ymmot
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
How about just "wrong"Ymmot wrote: hmm...what do you call necrophilia and bestiality?
Bestinecroality?
-ymmot
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

I call it "very, very sick, you need to get professional help FAST".
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- Isukiyomi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2446
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
- Location: The Big Apple
- Contact:
I'm not sure which is more disturbing... this or Spongebob slash (shudders)Warren wrote:Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...
http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
OH YOUR GODIsukiyomi wrote:I'm not sure which is more disturbing... this or Spongebob slash (shudders)Warren wrote:Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...
http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Can't they just both be equally disturbing?Isukiyomi wrote:I'm not sure which is more disturbing... this or Spongebob slash (shudders)Warren wrote:Spriteville, USA wrote:I CAN NOT believe I Googled this...
http://www.britslash.co.uk/fiction/losh ... pookie.htm
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff








