Describe yourself with music!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Interesting contradiction.
mcDuffies wrote:Dammit, I actually used songs by various artists...
I'll have to try again:

How You Love: Knives out
Perhaps:

How You Love: Tender (duh!)
Does it just depend who you're listening to?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Jha'Meia
Regular Poster
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formerly Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact:

Post by Jha'Meia »

DarkMagician wrote:Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Savage Garden
Are you male or female: Two Beds And a Coffee Machine
Describe yourself: Gunning Down Romance
How do some people feel about you: I Don't Know You Anymore
How do you feel about yourself: Hold Me
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: The Lover After Me
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Universe
Describe where you want to be: Santa Monica
Describe what you want to be: Affirmation
Describe how you live: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Describe how you love: To the Moon and Back
Share a few words of wisdom: You Can Still Be Free
Universe... oooh, good song.
SimLuke wrote:Nightwish for me:


Are you male or female: 10th Man Down
Describe yourself: Beauty Of The Beast
How do some people feel about you: Wanderlust (Or at least, I can hope)
How do you feel about yourself: Bless the Child
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Over The Hills And Far Away [I don't have one]
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: She Is My Sin (That's sound nice if I actully had a girlfriend)
Describe where you want to be: Elvenpath
Describe what you want to be: Dead To The World
Describe how you live: Sleepwalker
Describe how you love: Come Cover Me (I just had too. ^^)
Share a few words of wisdom: Angels Fall First
"Come Cover Me" is beautiful. Tarja's voice really comes out in that.

Sweet, glad I'm not the only one who thought those two bands up. I was also going to go with Gary Numan, but I was already doing the survey using Sonata Arctica. For some reason I'm feeling very metal-y:

Sonata Arctica
Are you male or female: Sun of San Sebastian
Describe yourself: Revontulet
How do some people feel about you: The Power of One
How do you feel about yourself: Last Drop Falls
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Tallulah
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Shy
Describe where you want to be: Land of the Free
Describe what you want to be: I Want Out
Describe how you live: Respect the Wilderness
Describe how you love: My Land
Share a few words of wisdom: Mary Lou

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

yeahduff wrote:Interesting contradiction.
mcDuffies wrote:Dammit, I actually used songs by various artists...
I'll have to try again:

How You Love: Knives out
Perhaps:

How You Love: Tender (duh!)
Does it just depend who you're listening to?
Uh... LOOK! A DISTRACTION!

User avatar
Mr. Neil
Regular Poster
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:05 am
Location: Planet Earth, Galaxy Milky Way
Contact:

Post by Mr. Neil »

Are you male or female: I Ain't No Nice Guy
Describe yourself: Little Crazy
How do some people feel about you: Whole Lotta Love
How do you feel about yourself: Nailed to the Gun
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: She's Gone
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Love Bites
Describe where you want to be: Outside the Wall
Describe what you want to be: Sedated
Describe how you live: I Wanna Rock
Describe how you love: Heart of a Lion
Share a few words of wisdom: Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
Image
Image

Locked