French Fries!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
cannibalism?
Hmm . . . so if we put cheese on Pimpette, what side shall we devour Ian Moulding with?
What's a good Canadian redneck sidedish?
What's a good Canadian redneck sidedish?
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Gentalmen, we may have just discovered the cure for hunger in europe and simultaneously saved the dairy industry.PeppermintAfterlife wrote:*slaps forehead*Luprand wrote:What a modest proposal.Ian Moulding wrote:Mmm, cheddared teenager...
--Sij
Well played, sir.
Good show.
I remember caring... It was nice.
- Protectmyballs
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:46 pm
- Location: BGSU
- Contact:
Re: cannibalism?
'Possum with maple syrup?VileTerror wrote:Hmm . . . so if we put cheese on Pimpette, what side shall we devour Ian Moulding with?
What's a good Canadian redneck sidedish?
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
Hmmm?
Mmmmm!
Everything's better with maple syrup, even giant rodents! (apologies if opossums are not really rodents, but they sure look the part).
Everything's better with maple syrup, even giant rodents! (apologies if opossums are not really rodents, but they sure look the part).
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
- Jha'Meia
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:24 am
- Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formerly Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Contact:
Thanks... I'm now traumatized beyond belief... ;_;rkolter wrote:I've even eaten a french fry through my nose.
Oh god, did that hurt. Don't try it at home.
(take a small fry, and cram it up your nose. Then pinch the other side of your nose closed, and snort really, really hard. Keep doing it. It took about fifteen minutes for me to snort it all the way through and down the back of my throat. For this feat, I won a massive headache, a sinus infection, and five bucks. never again.)
*applauds*Smight wrote:Gentalmen, we may have just discovered the cure for hunger in europe and simultaneously saved the dairy industry.PeppermintAfterlife wrote:*slaps forehead*Luprand wrote: What a modest proposal.
--Sij
Well played, sir.
Good show.
Myself, a little salted, and crisp and thin, and with a touch of ketchup. I like McDonald's fries ^_^
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:








