French Fries!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
French Fries!
I just realized how many ways there are to eat French Fries, and I probably forgot a bunch.
- Stick_Figure_N
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:52 pm
- Location: right here
- Contact:
you forgot poutine.. and mexi-fries.. mmm.. but I'd have to go with ketchup and vinegar
"...we're looking for a near-sighted licorice fanatice with no tastebuds, and a very strong stomach..."
||<a href="http://stickfiguren.keenspace.com" target="moo"> The Adventures of Stick Figure N </a>|| <a href="http://members.rogers.com/pranam/HAT" target="hats"> Ear-ed Hats </a> (like Keff's x_X)
||<a href="http://stickfiguren.keenspace.com" target="moo"> The Adventures of Stick Figure N </a>|| <a href="http://members.rogers.com/pranam/HAT" target="hats"> Ear-ed Hats </a> (like Keff's x_X)
I'm considered unhealthy 'cause I pour a "lot" of salt on mine.
I then gobble them down with ketchup.
If there's no ketchup availible, I live with that, but if there's no salt, I'm miserable. So I vote "plain or with a little salt" 'cause thats closest.
The definition of "a little salt" is relative, after all.
I then gobble them down with ketchup.
If there's no ketchup availible, I live with that, but if there's no salt, I'm miserable. So I vote "plain or with a little salt" 'cause thats closest.
The definition of "a little salt" is relative, after all.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
I've even eaten a french fry through my nose.
Oh god, did that hurt. Don't try it at home.
(take a small fry, and cram it up your nose. Then pinch the other side of your nose closed, and snort really, really hard. Keep doing it. It took about fifteen minutes for me to snort it all the way through and down the back of my throat. For this feat, I won a massive headache, a sinus infection, and five bucks. never again.)
Oh god, did that hurt. Don't try it at home.
(take a small fry, and cram it up your nose. Then pinch the other side of your nose closed, and snort really, really hard. Keep doing it. It took about fifteen minutes for me to snort it all the way through and down the back of my throat. For this feat, I won a massive headache, a sinus infection, and five bucks. never again.)
Go to Wendy's. Get an order of fries and a Frosty. Dip the solid one in the liquid one. Eat. Repeat.
Ranch dressing's a good one, as is Utah fry sauce (equal parts ketchup and mayonnaise).
Another wonderful sauce (not necessarily for fries) is carbonara ... a dish of alfredo sauce with a good dollop of alfredo in the middle.
--Sij
Ranch dressing's a good one, as is Utah fry sauce (equal parts ketchup and mayonnaise).
Another wonderful sauce (not necessarily for fries) is carbonara ... a dish of alfredo sauce with a good dollop of alfredo in the middle.
--Sij
- TheLoserHero
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
- Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
- Contact:
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
i guess i am the only one who voted for mayonnaise, yes we fucking drown 'em in that shit...
You ketchup-eatin sissy's !!
*runs*
You ketchup-eatin sissy's !!
*runs*
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
We call them all fries for simplicity, but to differentiate we have steak fries which I gather are like pub chips, the big thick kind. There's the crinkle-cut fries, waffle fries, and then just regular skinny french fries.Dutch! wrote:Okay...cultural difference. Do you lot call any hot chip a french fry, eh?
Down here they only come from McDonald's.
If you're talking about a real chip, then the best you can do is eat them with vinegar.
I like mine with ranch dressing
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
Or Burger King.Dutch! wrote:Okay...cultural difference. Do you lot call any hot chip a french fry, eh?
Down here they only come from McDonald's.
If we're talking about chips, I take mine with the cheapest curry I can find, but alas we are not, we're talking about fries. And fries go with marshmallow fluff, yankee style.












