Keffria!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

I guess you just bring out the best in people. (If you wanna call this our best.)

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Hairy woman-penises, feline testicles, incestious relationships and not being able to have sex with a chatity-belted woman complete our list of "our best stuff"?

:oops:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

And now, for my first post in the thread, I present...A POEM!

Mud, mud, mud
I cannot see the mud
Where is the mud
Fuck it, I'll make some more

Where's the hose?


Thank you.
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

rkolter wrote:Hairy woman-penises, feline testicles, incestious relationships and not being able to have sex with a chatity-belted woman complete our list of "our best stuff"?

:oops:
Just imagine what our worst would be...
Image

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Mooman wrote:And now, for my first post in the thread, I present...A POEM!
[poem]
And I present: [url=http://www.gunthernet.com/]G

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Keffria wrote:Wow, and my name is on this thread. I feel so loved... (*waits for suggestive commentary*)

You know, the first time I read through this last bit, I read "tendencies" as "testicles"...

(I can't believe people are still responding to this... My hard drive died on Sunday, and I figured it'd be gone and buried by the time I got to a working computer.)
Awww, my little sister all grown up and mature (no, wait, still immature, sorry about that).
I remember her when she was this tall *shows a height that isn't particulary tall*
I used to teach her how to drive a trycicle, she kept falling over!

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Was that because she found riding a trike with a chastity belt on a shade constrictive?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Mooman wrote:Fuck it
LANGUAGE!!

*washes Mooman's mouth out with soap*

Soap Soaperstone, that is.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

yeahduff wrote:Was that because she found riding a trike with a chastity belt on a shade constrictive?
Or was it because you were also in the trike, Srdjan?
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Or perhaps you were kicking it over everytime she went five feet?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

You'd like that, wouldn't you, pervs?

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

mcDuffies wrote:
Keffria wrote:Wow, and my name is on this thread. I feel so loved... (*waits for suggestive commentary*)

You know, the first time I read through this last bit, I read "tendencies" as "testicles"...

(I can't believe people are still responding to this... My hard drive died on Sunday, and I figured it'd be gone and buried by the time I got to a working computer.)
Awww, my little sister all grown up and mature (no, wait, still immature, sorry about that).
I remember her when she was this tall *shows a height that isn't particulary tall*
I used to teach her how to drive a trycicle, she kept falling over!
That's because all these sex-crazed forumites keep trying to drug me... :P

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

Cope wrote:
Mooman wrote:Fuck it
LANGUAGE!!

*washes Mooman's mouth out with soap*

Soap Soaperstone, that is.
Poor Soap, she keeps ending up in everyone's mouth...
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Ferguson
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Kamloops, BC Canada
Contact:

Post by Ferguson »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:
Mooman wrote:And now, for my first post in the thread, I present...A POEM!
[poem]
And I present: [url=http://www.gunthernet.com/]G
Out of the Loops: Redux.
Image

Czar
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1986
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Wandering.

Post by Czar »

Ferguson wrote:Seriously, watch the video. It's unbelievable.
Thanks but no thanks. Bad enough when he's on TV.
I won't have him defile my computer too.
Så länge skutan kan gå, så länge hjärtat kan slå, så länge solen den glittrar på böljorna blå...

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Ferguson wrote:It's unbelievable.
Sweden, we salute you!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Keffria wrote: That's because all these sex-crazed forumites keep trying to drug me... :P
I'll kick their sorry butts. :x

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

Oh believe me, we're anything but sorry. :wink:

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

mcDuffies wrote:
Keffria wrote: That's because all these sex-crazed forumites keep trying to drug me... :P
I'll kick their sorry butts. :x
And I'll kick their tushies.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I'll let a raging monkey on them.

Locked