Keffria!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Matt Lim wrote:!!!!
It's Matt Lim!

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Toastenator
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Toastenator »

Keffria wrote:Electra complex? Maybe if mcDuffies was my father... but that's a whole 'nother level of weirdness.

*stops right there*
Actually I think it'd be best described as Hera Complex, if it were at all true, which is not to say it is.
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

I have no problems with your grandma or her penis, be it shorn or no. It's just a bit troubling to be confused with it.






......

Maybe we should be paying more attention to McDuffies's incestuous tendencies.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

Hey guys what's going on in here?

Matt Lim wrote:Do you have a problem that my grandmother's penis is hairy?
yeahduff wrote:we should be paying more attention to McDuffies's incestuous tendencies.


*backs out slowly*
I remember caring... It was nice.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

*closes and locks the door before Smight can get out... from the outside*
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

*beats on door*

You bastard. You're the one who started this.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I wish I knew what to say to all of this.

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

mcDuffies wrote:I wish I knew what to say to all of this.
Why don't you explain those testicles of yours. Huh?
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

I wish they made an Emoticon for

'Eeehhhhhhhhhhwwwwww....'
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Matt Lim wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:I wish I knew what to say to all of this.
Why don't you explain those testicles of yours. Huh?
Leave my testicles alone! :x

stop poking them

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

*reads entire thread* Dear god :o
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

What are you doing to the kitty!?
Image

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Kitty?! He's way past the Age of Concent!!
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

Ruxen
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:14 pm
Location: Canadaing along!
Contact:

Post by Ruxen »

Hmmm... *Runs back to before the thread was derailed*

Congrats on the big 1000 Kef!
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

I hate you all.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

I have to say that of all the derailed threads I've seen, this is by far the most disturbing.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

And it's only page four!!!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

The sole mention of granma's hairy penis made it so disturbing.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

JexKerome wrote:Kitty?! He's way past the Age of Concent!!
I guess so. But still...
yeahduff wrote:I hate you all.
Good!
ivstudios wrote:I have to say that of all the derailed threads I've seen, this is by far the most disturbing.
Sadly enough, I've seen weirder, more disturbing threads. Not here though.
Image

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Wow, and my name is on this thread. I feel so loved... (*waits for suggestive commentary*)

You know, the first time I read through this last bit, I read "tendencies" as "testicles"...

(I can't believe people are still responding to this... My hard drive died on Sunday, and I figured it'd be gone and buried by the time I got to a working computer.)

Locked