Keffria!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

By the way, Srdjan, I was checking my old posts and found that you... asked me to put Keffria on your list.

And sure enough, in the List she is.

Care to comment about that, PERVERT?!
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

cjburgandy wrote:I would never forget what to do after the belt came off.... unless Kisai was near by.
But you did. Comic says so. Comics never lie.
You see, when you get carried with some idea (spiting mcDuffies for instance) you can forget other ideas in the end.
By the way, Srdjan, I was checking my old posts and found that you... asked me to put Keffria on your list.
And sure enough, in the List she is.
Care to comment about that, PERVERT?!
You faked that post somehow. Better go and find that post where I said that Keffria was the only girl I never thought of in a sexual way.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

mcDuffies wrote:
By the way, Srdjan, I was checking my old posts and found that you... asked me to put Keffria on your list.
And sure enough, in the List she is.
Care to comment about that, PERVERT?!
You faked that post somehow. Better go and find that post where I said that Keffria was the only girl I never thought of in a sexual way.
Ahem.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

You bribed YarpsDat to write that in, admitt it.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Nah, you see, what happened was that McDuffies was just acknowledging that his sister has grown into a beautiful woman, and while translating the word into English, it became "hawt." Right?

Or should we call the cops?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Cool. McDuffies' post count reads 12222. I feel like I've been blessed to be allowed to see such a thing.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Well, until 22222, at least.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

yeahduff wrote:Nah, you see, what happened was that McDuffies was just acknowledging that his sister has grown into a beautiful woman, and while translating the word into English, it became "hawt." Right?
Yes, that's right! *pats Yeahduff on shoulder* Why do you people have to make a sexual innuendo out of everything?

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

mcDuffies wrote:*pats Yeahduff*
Okay, I'm going to assume that by "pat" you meant "caress" and by "Yeahduff" you meant "penis".
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Cope wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:*pats Yeahduff*
Okay, I'm going to assume that by "pat" you meant "caress" and by "Yeahduff" you meant "penis".
I'm going to assume that by "I'm going to assume" you meant "I wish".

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Well, that much goes without saying.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Steverules
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1710
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:26 pm
Contact:

Post by Steverules »

Cope wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:*pats Yeahduff*
Okay, I'm going to assume that by "pat" you meant "caress" and by "Yeahduff" you meant "penis".
There's always one person that has to cross the line. I'm still waiting for that person to post on this thread.
And you assumed wrong. By "Pat" he meant "caresses Grandma's" and by "Yeahduff" he meant "very hairy penis." See we all learned something today. Just like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. Yeah, Grandma has a hairy penis. A little snow covered as well.
Image

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

I don't like where this thread is going. One simply tries to accuse of McDuffies of lewd incestuous behavior and you people come in with your filth...
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Yeah, and no one's equating YOUR name with, "Grandma's hairy penis."
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

JexKerome wrote:I don't like where this thread is going. One simply tries to accuse of McDuffies of lewd incestuous behavior and you people come in with your filth...
Well, that's for being a serious poster.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Tell me about it. Maybe it's time I stopped being so serious and let loose. What do you think?
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

yeahduff wrote:Yeah, and no one's equating YOUR name with, "Grandma's hairy penis."
*giggle* *giggle* *giggle*
yeahduff
*giggle* *giggle* *giggle*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

yeahduff wrote:Yeah, and no one's equating YOUR name with, "Grandma's hairy penis."
Do you have a problem that my grandmother's penis is hairy? You want to make something of it?!
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

DarkMagician wrote:
yeahduff wrote:Yeah, and no one's equating YOUR name with, "Grandma's hairy penis."
*giggle* *giggle* *giggle*
yeahduff
*giggle* *giggle* *giggle*
During the entire day, I kept remembering that line and laughing out of nowhere.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote:Yeah, and no one's equating YOUR name with, "Grandma's hairy penis."
Finally, I can shake my head and frown at you for once.
Image

Locked