A pressy for God of Tarot!

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am

Post by Pillywiggin »

Smight wrote:Gorilla salad... Ridin' the rag...

such horrible horrible images are burnt into my mind's eye.
:roll:

You know, there was a warning at the top of the page. :wink:
Image Image Image

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

Pillywiggin wrote:Well, as long as we're on the subject this is one of the funniest rants I have ever seen. Because it is so very, very true.

:lol:
Erm, I didn't think that time of the month is so bad, but she describes it rater err... colourfully.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Seems she caused quite a stir, too. Refreshing to read such an opinion; for most of us men this is one of the things we're curious about but for some reason we really don't want to know. I've always suspected women resent it more than they let on, specially the mood swings, but it's nice to get a peek of that without getting your head ripped off by asking about it.

And, though reading that just takes me closer to feeling your pain, ladies, I'm reall really REALLY glad I'll never have to go through that. Now I just need to find a way to notice when you're in that particular time, so as to put on my eggshell-walking shoes.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Dutch! wrote:Honestly...how can you trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die?
MR. GARRISON!!!!

Also, the picture.... *snort* :lol:
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Although I don't know what kind of men needs a sign and an arrow to tell him what to do. :lol:
Mmm.. new big thing.. it was the new geeky thing years ago that just made you even more geeky to be thrilled to death about (not knocking those who have forum relationships), but just because other people are doing it doesn't mean it's right for you.
That's right! Internet dating is old! That's why I got myself an internet sister!
Seconded. Wasn't there a thread a couple days ago where Collapse was asking for advice about a girl at his school (I glanced but didn't read it)? Either he's some kind of player or we're all over reacting.
Well it was pretty much obvious that Godoftarot doesn't want that relation to suceede. :P
Ah yes, the space-penis. It goes where no man has gone before.

I hate myself for typing that, seriously.
Admitt it, you actually like it, bitch!
Indicators tell me that this thread has gone from messed up. To fucked up. To OH GOD WHAT IS THAT!? T-ooh shiney...
Nuh-uh. At the beginning, it was "asking to be fucked up". Check the image.

User avatar
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Godoftarot »

Humbug wrote:
Pillywiggin wrote:Well, as long as we're on the subject this is one of the funniest rants I have ever seen. Because it is so very, very true.

:lol:
Erm, I didn't think that time of the month is so bad, but she describes it rater err... colourfully.
It seems to be worse for some girls than it is for others. Some girls get really bad migraines, some of them get constant cramps. You must be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get too much of the extra stuff.
I get cranky cause it makes me feel tired and vulnerable. And I'm too damn stubborn to wanna deal with that. I would say guys should read Anne Bishop if they wanna know how to deal with women at that time of the month, but I'm not so sure they'd understand even if they did.
Me, personally, my gums ache. They bleed if I brush 'em. The rest of the month they're just fine, but for this week they're killing me.
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."

User avatar
Protectmyballs
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: BGSU
Contact:

Post by Protectmyballs »

I dunno, my girlfriend doesn't really complain all that much. Although she is slower picking up my things and the foot rubs aren't as good during her "visit". She's so lazy, I think I'll get a new one.
Image Image Image I am a Shmoe.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

Well hasn't this turned into a fun little topic. I grew up in a household full of women so... I usually can't tell when a girl is all up in her grrl-pains. I'm a bit naive so i'm always wondering whats up with my friends to make them so mad at me. So I'm always extremely nice so they don't get more angry at me.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Women in my family are nasty-tempered in general, it's in genes. So I wouldn't know the difference.

This puts a lot of popular references in my head.
"It's that time of the month in heaven, every single day..."
Or:
"Do they know it's that time of the month at all?"

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

I think women got the shorter end of the stick. First of all, they have these bare milk glands hanging out in the front of their chest, ogled by every knuckle-dragging bozos everwhere. And if they're too small, there's plenty of OTHER bozos out there to make sure they're sized appropriately. Then there's the bleeding, the childrearing, being paid less for the same job, and the glass ceiling looming inches above their heads.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

The Neko wrote:I think women got the shorter end of the stick. First of all, they have these bare milk glands hanging out in the front of their chest, ogled by every knuckle-dragging bozos everwhere. And if they're too small, there's plenty of OTHER bozos out there to make sure they're sized appropriately. Then there's the bleeding, the childrearing, being paid less for the same job, and the glass ceiling looming inches above their heads.
While us men are satisfied with testosterone poisoning, shorter lifespans, knuckle-dragging jokes, and sexual organs that sit outside the body?
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Godoftarot »

rkolter wrote:
The Neko wrote:I think women got the shorter end of the stick. First of all, they have these bare milk glands hanging out in the front of their chest, ogled by every knuckle-dragging bozos everwhere. And if they're too small, there's plenty of OTHER bozos out there to make sure they're sized appropriately. Then there's the bleeding, the childrearing, being paid less for the same job, and the glass ceiling looming inches above their heads.
While us men are satisfied with testosterone poisoning, shorter lifespans, knuckle-dragging jokes, and sexual organs that sit outside the body?
You know, I've had a lot of guys try to compare their problems to the problems of women. I've heard the whole thing about random hard ons and so on and so forth.
But sorry boys, you don't have it worse. You really just don't.
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I hope this doesn't turn into some argument as to whether guys or girls have it worse, as such arguments really go nowhere and tend to piss everyone off. Everyone tends to have body related problems to varying degrees of severity.
Image

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

Fine - let's make a concession - ambisexuals have it worse.
Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

godoftarot wrote:
rkolter wrote:
The Neko wrote:I think women got the shorter end of the stick. First of all, they have these bare milk glands hanging out in the front of their chest, ogled by every knuckle-dragging bozos everwhere. And if they're too small, there's plenty of OTHER bozos out there to make sure they're sized appropriately. Then there's the bleeding, the childrearing, being paid less for the same job, and the glass ceiling looming inches above their heads.
While us men are satisfied with testosterone poisoning, shorter lifespans, knuckle-dragging jokes, and sexual organs that sit outside the body?
You know, I've had a lot of guys try to compare their problems to the problems of women. I've heard the whole thing about random hard ons and so on and so forth.
But sorry boys, you don't have it worse. You really just don't.
I'm not saying we have it worse. We don't. BUT, I'm not saying that we have it great and you have it awful. More like, we have it bad and you have it aweful. :)
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Collapse
Regular Poster
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:52 pm

Post by Collapse »

Hey, girls have boobies they can play with!

And about a million different kinds of sex toys
Image
Image

Disclaimer: By responding to this post, you acknowledge the possibility that collapse may argue with you.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

collapse wrote:And about a million different kinds of sex toys
Jealous?

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Col wrote:
collapse wrote:And about a million different kinds of sex toys
Jealous?
I don't know if you'd really want to be using those kinds of toys though.
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
Col wrote:
collapse wrote:And about a million different kinds of sex toys
Jealous?
I don't know if you'd really want to be using those kinds of toys though.
Hey, whatever he wants to do in his spare time is up to him.

User avatar
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Godoftarot »

collapse wrote:Hey, girls have boobies they can play with!

And about a million different kinds of sex toys
Boobs are over-rated. They get in the way. Especially if you like horse-back riding.
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."

Locked