The Most Depressing Essay Ever!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
The Most Depressing Essay Ever!
In English, we have to do the stupid bullshit essay about an epiphany we had, just like every goddamn year. I think that's the only purpose of the autobiographical incident. Why do we have to do it every year? ARG!
I was just going to write something about how I never have epiphanies, but I decided not to do that. I also didn't want to make something up, though I don't really know why. I thought for a long time, and three days after the rough draft was due I finally came up with something. Two more days and I got around to writing it.
It sucks, but I don't even care.
---
Realization
I was just going to write something about how I never have epiphanies, but I decided not to do that. I also didn't want to make something up, though I don't really know why. I thought for a long time, and three days after the rough draft was due I finally came up with something. Two more days and I got around to writing it.
It sucks, but I don't even care.
---
Realization
Dude... just make something up. That's what I did.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Protectmyballs
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:46 pm
- Location: BGSU
- Contact:
We had to write daily 'journal entries' based on a one or two sentence prompt on the board in english class senior year of high school. I always wrote the most ludicrous things and got full credit. The one that stands out in my mind, the prompt was "Out, out damn spot!" (from Macbeth when he is tryign to get blood off his hands) I wrote about tampon commecials. When the teacher said it didnt relate to the prompt I said "Yes it does." After a few seconds he started laughing, then immedietly moved to the next student.
- Dutch!
- Red galah
- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
- Location: The best place on this little blue rock
- Contact:
Well that almost made me want to slit my wrists...
But speaking on assignments (yep, that's what we called them down here, because we can use bigger words) in highschool we suspected that some of the teachers basically just looked at the work to make sure there was enough of it, gave it a tick and handed it back. Especially those that were just work requirements and not going towards our marks.
So I littered one English assignment with words such as banana and pickled onion and stuff, and even slipped one sentence in there asking if the teacher was reading it. I had another real copy prepared to hand in when she found me out, but strangely I didn't need to use it...
But speaking on assignments (yep, that's what we called them down here, because we can use bigger words) in highschool we suspected that some of the teachers basically just looked at the work to make sure there was enough of it, gave it a tick and handed it back. Especially those that were just work requirements and not going towards our marks.
So I littered one English assignment with words such as banana and pickled onion and stuff, and even slipped one sentence in there asking if the teacher was reading it. I had another real copy prepared to hand in when she found me out, but strangely I didn't need to use it...
- Steverules
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1710
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:26 pm
- Contact:
- Steverules
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1710
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:26 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Most Depressing Essay Ever!
Oh, I don't know collapse. I can make it more depressing.
[quote="collapse"]
Realization
[quote="collapse"]
Realization
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Make a statue of me, pronto!steverules wrote:We need to change the name of this forum from "Off Topic Junk" to "Help Collapse find love". And I think we have. Collapse, meet GoT, GoT, Collapse. Now you two know what to do.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Re: The Most Depressing Essay Ever!
steverules wrote: My friends tell me sheep make great lovers because they can't say "NO."
-Grace (BOMC)














