Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

That's 2k. The tan of Windows 2k.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

PieceOfSkunk wrote:Mine is a piece of toast from the video for "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior. I love the animation style it's done in, and I like the random toast enough that it's my avatar and my desktop.
That's one of the greatest videos I've ever seen!

Ruxen
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:14 pm
Location: Canadaing along!
Contact:

Post by Ruxen »

My avatar is me, looking unimpressed in pink.
Image

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Digital War wrote:That's 2k. The tan of Windows 2k.
Fair enough, in which case: *sexes up Linux*

Mmmm, penguins...

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Mine is a leko. The coolest and most versatile stage light known to techdom. Sneak into a theater (NOT a movie theater, you uncultured hacks!) before the show sometime and check out the stage lights. They're awesome, and the leko is the awesomest of all.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Col wrote:
PieceOfSkunk wrote:Mine is a piece of toast from the video for "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior. I love the animation style it's done in, and I like the random toast enough that it's my avatar and my desktop.
That's one of the greatest videos I've ever seen!
I second that.

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

A big version of :D with my hat on.

- Joel Fagin
Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

Leko wrote:Mine is a leko. The coolest and most versatile stage light known to techdom. Sneak into a theater (NOT a movie theater, you uncultured hacks!) before the show sometime and check out the stage lights. They're awesome, and the leko is the awesomest of all.
They also make me say "OH FUCK I'M BLIND!" whenever I'm on stage.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Fiore42
Regular Poster
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:51 am
Location: Japan
Contact:

Post by Fiore42 »

My avatar's one of the main characters from my strip, in an early character-design drawing... he looks substantially different now.
The Neko wrote:
Leko wrote:Mine is a leko. The coolest and most versatile stage light known to techdom...
They also make me say "OH FUCK I'M BLIND!" whenever I'm on stage.
You forgot an important part, though. I'd amend that to "OH FUCK I'M BLIND AND ABOUT TO MELT UNDER THESE DAMN LIGHTS."
Image

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

The Neko wrote:They also make me say "OH FUCK I'M BLIND!" whenever I'm on stage.
Myself, I prefer that to "... aw crap ... there's 400 faces in that audience and they're all ... looking ... straight ... at ... me ... LIIIIIINE!"

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

DarkMagician wrote:Mine's currently the "The Price is Right" Cliff Hanger Guy.
Holy crap! It is! Didn't see that until just now... That's great.

Ours is... well... us. Yippie.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Collapse
Regular Poster
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:52 pm

Post by Collapse »

Comicized version of me.
Image
Image

Disclaimer: By responding to this post, you acknowledge the possibility that collapse may argue with you.

User avatar
Caduceus
Regular Poster
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Caduceus »

Mine is a scarily accurate self portrait. It kind of freaks me out when I see it staring at me.

Edit: Okay, now it's a pic of my comic's main character.
Last edited by Caduceus on Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caduceus
Marianne

User avatar
Bek
Regular Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:20 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by Bek »

Mine is one of my the gay frogs from my strip (based on my RL gay frogs) complimenting the other gay frog.
Image

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

It's me, without my glasses. Not shown: the post I ran into because I wasn't wearing my glasses.

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

:o Wow.... four pages on the first day of my post (and the day's not over yet) You people sure know how to make a new guy feel good....

Now if I could just get my damn comic up.... Keenspace is taking its sweet time sending me my password..... it's almost been a full 24 hrs....

but rest assured it'll be worth the wait......


So ok.... who's next.....

-MrEff-

btw does anyone know of any good "Banner Makers"??

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Hi MrEff.

My avatar is from a comic I did based on a dream I had. The guy is eating a small, cooked corpse. Here is the comic.
ImageImage

User avatar
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Godoftarot »

MrEff wrote::o Wow.... four pages on the first day of my post (and the day's not over yet) You people sure know how to make a new guy feel good....

Now if I could just get my damn comic up.... Keenspace is taking its sweet time sending me my password..... it's almost been a full 24 hrs....

but rest assured it'll be worth the wait......


So ok.... who's next.....

-MrEff-

btw does anyone know of any good "Banner Makers"??
You're complaining about a full 24 hours? If I remember correctly, it took at least a week to get my password.
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Mine is just a slightly modified version of this.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

stinkywigfiddle wrote:Hi MrEff.

My avatar is from a comic I did based on a dream I had. The guy is eating a small, cooked corpse. Here is the comic.
Oh my god...
...that's amazingly horrible and funny.
Nice!
Image

Post Reply