For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Zph719s
Regular Poster
Posts: 47 Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:
Post
by Zph719s » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:06 am
Wow. Thanks. *blushes*
Thanks to you guys, too.
For those of you I know, I'm a fan of your comics as well.
For those of you I don't know, I should be.
Thanks to Keenspace, too, for making it happen.
December/January must be a good time to start a comic b/c there's absolutely nothing else to do during that time...
And thanks for the quote pyramid.
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:
Post
by Dutch! » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:38 pm
You're welcome.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878 Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City
Post
by The Neko » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:45 pm
Now all you have to do is make it to year 2!
jag saknar självförtroende
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:47 pm
And if you're lucky, year 3!
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:
Post
by Dutch! » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:42 pm
Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:05 pm
Dutch! wrote: Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:06 pm
BassZX wrote: Dutch! wrote: Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:06 pm
BassZX wrote: BassZX wrote: Dutch! wrote: Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
And it was, a quote pyramid.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:07 pm
BassZX wrote: BassZX wrote: BassZX wrote:
And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
And it was, a quote pyramid.
Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560 Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City
Post
by Carlin » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:22 pm
BassZX wrote: BassZX wrote: BassZX wrote:
Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
And it was, a quote pyramid.
Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:59 pm
Crossfire wrote: BassZX wrote: BassZX wrote:
And it was, a quote pyramid.
Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429 Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:
Post
by Genesis_13 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:51 pm
BassZX wrote: Crossfire wrote: BassZX wrote:
Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
Someone should draw a comic about it.
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:08 pm
Genesis_13 wrote: BassZX wrote: Crossfire wrote:
It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
Someone should draw a comic about it.
A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:
Post
by Dutch! » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:45 pm
BassZX wrote: Genesis_13 wrote: BassZX wrote:
I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
Someone should draw a comic about it.
A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
That'd be a tall story...
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:54 pm
Dutch! wrote: BassZX wrote: Genesis_13 wrote:
Someone should draw a comic about it.
A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
That'd be a tall story...
I think you mean a tall tale.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560 Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City
Post
by Carlin » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:27 pm
BassZX wrote: Dutch! wrote: BassZX wrote:
A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
That'd be a tall story...
I think you mean a tall tale.
I think I need a tall drink.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
Steverules
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1710 Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:26 pm
Contact:
Post
by Steverules » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:25 pm
A thousand years in the future archeologists marveled at the great word pyramid and wondered how such a primitive society could build it.
Crossfire wrote: BassZX wrote: Dutch! wrote:
That'd be a tall story...
I think you mean a tall tale.
I think I need a tall drink.
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454 Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:
Post
by Mooman » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:37 pm
Watch me not participate because I'm a huge rebel of sorts.
W h a t a rubbish signature.
BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116 Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Post
by BassZX » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:45 pm
steverules wrote: A thousand years in the future archeologists marveled at the great word pyramid and wondered how such a primitive society could build it.
Mooman wrote: Crossfire wrote:
I think I need a tall drink.
Watch me not participate because I'm a huge rebel of sorts.
Too bad. I put you in anyway.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.