Flatwood Turns One

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Zph719s
Regular Poster
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Blush

Post by Zph719s »

Wow. Thanks. *blushes*
Thanks to you guys, too.
For those of you I know, I'm a fan of your comics as well.
For those of you I don't know, I should be.
Thanks to Keenspace, too, for making it happen.

December/January must be a good time to start a comic b/c there's absolutely nothing else to do during that time...

And thanks for the quote pyramid. :lol:

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

You're welcome.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

Now all you have to do is make it to year 2!
jag saknar självförtroende

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

And if you're lucky, year 3!
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

Dutch! wrote:Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

BassZX wrote:
Dutch! wrote:Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

BassZX wrote:
BassZX wrote:
Dutch! wrote:Aw, you were meant to start another quote pyramid!!
And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
And it was, a quote pyramid.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

BassZX wrote:
BassZX wrote:
BassZX wrote: And so, the Ancient Egyptians began building their pyramid.
Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
And it was, a quote pyramid.
Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

BassZX wrote:
BassZX wrote:
BassZX wrote: Brick by brick it towered into the sky.
And it was, a quote pyramid.
Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

Crossfire wrote:
BassZX wrote:
BassZX wrote: And it was, a quote pyramid.
Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

BassZX wrote:
Crossfire wrote:
BassZX wrote: Of epic proportions which not even the Dutch could oppose.
It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
Someone should draw a comic about it.
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

Genesis_13 wrote:
BassZX wrote:
Crossfire wrote: It shall be the pyramid to end all pyramids. Even greater than the one in "Don't leave your auto log in enabled". If such a thing is possible.
I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
Someone should draw a comic about it.
A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

BassZX wrote:
Genesis_13 wrote:
BassZX wrote: I believe that it is possible. But it will take tremendous effort.
Someone should draw a comic about it.
A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
That'd be a tall story...
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

Dutch! wrote:
BassZX wrote:
Genesis_13 wrote: Someone should draw a comic about it.
A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
That'd be a tall story...
I think you mean a tall tale.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

BassZX wrote:
Dutch! wrote:
BassZX wrote: A comic about the largest quote pyramid ever. Brilliant.
That'd be a tall story...
I think you mean a tall tale.
I think I need a tall drink.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Steverules
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1710
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:26 pm
Contact:

Post by Steverules »

A thousand years in the future archeologists marveled at the great word pyramid and wondered how such a primitive society could build it.
Crossfire wrote:
BassZX wrote:
Dutch! wrote: That'd be a tall story...
I think you mean a tall tale.
I think I need a tall drink.
Image

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

Watch me not participate because I'm a huge rebel of sorts.
What a rubbish signature.

BassZX
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by BassZX »

steverules wrote:A thousand years in the future archeologists marveled at the great word pyramid and wondered how such a primitive society could build it.
Mooman wrote:
Crossfire wrote: I think I need a tall drink.
Watch me not participate because I'm a huge rebel of sorts.
Too bad. I put you in anyway.
I'm so 1337 sometimes.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Arrrrg!
not again!
Image

Post Reply