HAPPY NEW YEAR COMICS!
- Paul.Power
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
- Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
- Contact:
I may have a few New Year bits up tomorrow... right now I've got an "end of the old year" sort of strip, with characters and events from the year showing up as time/space disturbances in the third panel.


- Godoftarot
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
- Contact:
Heheh...these are so cute ^^
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
Hehee! There's just something special about a cat punching a guy in the face. Tell me there's not!Ferguson wrote:I sort of ran out of time on this one.
http://theloops.keenspace.com/d/20041231.html
- Genesis_13
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
- Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
- Contact:
It's like Garfield, except violent, funny, and more interesting!lintjinks wrote:Hehee! There's just something special about a cat punching a guy in the face. Tell me there's not!Ferguson wrote:I sort of ran out of time on this one.
http://theloops.keenspace.com/d/20041231.html
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- TheBladeRoden2
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: Kirby Asgard
- Contact:
(bahleeted)
Last edited by TheBladeRoden2 on Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby

JR Productions Risen: The Forum

JR Productions Risen: The Forum
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/ ... 50101b.jpg
EEP!
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- TheLoserHero
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
- Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
- Contact:
- Godoftarot
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
- Contact:
Wait...two girls who write a comic about two guys are getting married to each other?
That's so cool and so confusing at the same time...
That's so cool and so confusing at the same time...
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
Waaait... you promised no plot! This is plot!MariaAndMichelle wrote:Eeeee!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/ ... 50101a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/ ... 50101b.jpg
Ah well. Congratulations, nonetheless.
- TheBladeRoden2
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: Kirby Asgard
- Contact:
bad timing on my part
I will delete it now and will come back to post it again later!
I will delete it now and will come back to post it again later!
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby

JR Productions Risen: The Forum

JR Productions Risen: The Forum
New Year's Art
Here's my New Year's Day art.
Also the anniversary.
Apparently men can remember anniversaries. Go us.

Also the anniversary.
Apparently men can remember anniversaries. Go us.

- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
















