Well, that's it.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
SamSim
Regular Poster
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:38 pm
Contact:

Well, that's it.

Post by SamSim »

I know I never posted here that much but I know some of you guys know who I am. So, hi.

StickManStickMan is over. 1000 comics are over. I'm moving on to other things. Those of you who are wondering: no, I'm not going to do another webcomic. The Keenspace Epoch of my life has finished. It's been a great experience, and just long enough.

Thanks for reading, those of you who read it. Thanks for linking, those of you who linked to me - I know there are a whole bundle of you guys, I'm grateful. I don't consider this a shameless plug as I no longer have anything to plug. I consider this a farewell. You're all awesome. Thank you. Goodbye.
Image

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Glad you had a good time. That's what this is all about.
Good luck in your future endeavours, and don
Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Hey, imho you're leaving the right way - a clean break instead of a long drawn out sappy saga about maybe doing more here or there when time allows.

Kudos. We'll miss you.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Dalis
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Post by Dalis »

Best wishes to you and to your dreams
-Dalis

Image

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

1000 comics. *twitch*

*applause*
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Aww... goodbye, SamSim. :cry: We'll miss you! :cry:
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

*packs SamSim a large picnic basket* be safe out there ^_^V
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

Bye Bye, have fun out in the real world.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

He'll be back. They're always back! There is no way out!

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Aw, now that's the way to make an exit. Short, sweet, and leaving the audience wanting more. Congrats, man.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Good work, man.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Post Reply