Once again, it's Picture Time
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Why oh why do you girls always think that we guys are after toothpick-figure supermodel-like girls. We actually like some meat on those bones too. 95% of perfectly good-looking girls think that they're too fat, or that they have too wide hips, or anything else that they make up.
In other words, those are perfectly ok legs with me, Ly.
In other words, those are perfectly ok legs with me, Ly.
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
I always seem to end up quoting this in these threads. Ah, well.mcDuffies wrote:95% of perfectly good-looking girls think that they're too fat, or that they have too wide hips, or anything else that they make up.
"'Sexy' is precisely defined by numbers and measurements laid out by Hollywood, by the fashion industry and by advertisers. Beauty is an image of the person within and is most often seen in the face."
- Joel Fagin
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
I can't burn either. I can spend 20 minutes a day, every day for 30 days in a tanning booth and still come out Vampiric White... All I want is to be at least a normal shade of Pale... I'm like almost see through.Ly wrote:*giggles* Glad you like 'em! I'm not really pale by choice either... i burn then go back to white. There's no 'tan'
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Friend
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
- Location: Victoria, Australia
- Contact:
Just because nobody's said it and yes, there IS a spiteful bone in my body:
I tan so well. I very rarely sunburn, I just get sexier and sexier.
Except, as a nerd, I fear the sun. If only CRTs pumped out UV, then, whoa.
That said, I don't like tanned skin. I dunno, maybe I've got a disorder or something but pale skin is super-duper attractive in my books.
I tan so well. I very rarely sunburn, I just get sexier and sexier.
Except, as a nerd, I fear the sun. If only CRTs pumped out UV, then, whoa.
That said, I don't like tanned skin. I dunno, maybe I've got a disorder or something but pale skin is super-duper attractive in my books.
Agh! I'm delicious!
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
- Cow!
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:14 am
- Location: The Great Land of Oz
- Contact:
WHile we are talking pure visual here, I agree with Trinket about the skin. A heavy tan does nothing at all for me other than make me worry a little about the person getting cancer.
Now a nice pale skin, especially if there are freckles...
...
yeah. Pale skin and freckles is mondo attractive.
imo, of course.
Now a nice pale skin, especially if there are freckles...
...
yeah. Pale skin and freckles is mondo attractive.
imo, of course.
- Zhan_Dvega
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm
- Alaina
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:37 pm
- Location: Portland until California
- Contact:
Me too. I never burn anymore and if I spend even an hour in the sun I tan. But I hate being golden. I'd much rather be pasty and pale.trinket90 wrote:Just because nobody's said it and yes, there IS a spiteful bone in my body:
I tan so well. I very rarely sunburn, I just get sexier and sexier.
Except, as a nerd, I fear the sun. If only CRTs pumped out UV, then, whoa.
That said, I don't like tanned skin. I dunno, maybe I've got a disorder or something but pale skin is super-duper attractive in my books.
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/M ... 0_0260.jpg
Fear my white white white legs! They never get any sun, poor things.
Fear my white white white legs! They never get any sun, poor things.
- Sam_Charette
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:58 pm
- Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- Ghastly
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5154
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Yes, two children. Girl 7 and a boy 12. Neither one of them have seen the comic. They know daddy does a comic on the internet and that lots of people read it and that like movies and TV shows some comics are meant for everyone and some are only meant for grownups and daddy's comic is one of the ones only meant for grownups.Ratbert wrote:You have children!?Ghastly wrote: My children have the most wonderful tanned skin all year round.
Do they ever see you draw your comic?
"Daddy! What's that thing doing to the nice lady?"
They've seen some non-hentai pictures of some of the characters like Chibi Sue and Nort and Peep.
I'll just second trinket here and say that I tan extremely well. Not as well as my mother, but still, pretty damn well. And asapparently the only person here on keenspace, I do find tans pretty attractive, as long as they're not ridiculously overdone and/or appear in the middle of winter. The sight of a solarium-tanned woman among almost-but-not-completely albino danes in winter is enough to make babies cry. 






</a>

