my motto is: you can never have too many, or too diverse, stalkers.mcDuffies wrote:Great. Now, all those furry... pardon, sluggy pervs are gonna be after BOMC.
Once again, it's Picture Time
I love you for calling anything "Calico Crackhead"... much less and actual Calico!Pimpette wrote:I'm not... I just can't resist the urge to post such a relevant picture.Soap Soaperson wrote:I-- I WASN'T TRYING OFFEND!!
Why are people taking me so seriously? This is the second thread....
That's my cat, by the way... we call her the Calico Crackhead
No worries... I love ya, Soap! =D
We had a crazy cat at my last office which we nicknamed "Cuisinart" for self-apparent reasons.
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- Thatxotherxguy
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:48 pm
- Contact:
kewl!RPin wrote:I made sketches out of some the people that were brave enough to post their pics on this forum... Maybe I'll try more later.
http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... les/MH.jpg
http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... s/BOMC.jpg
http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... UFFIES.jpg
http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... es/TOG.jpg
The last one isn't someone that posted here. It's ThatOtherGuy. He's on the chatroom a lot, and his wedding pics are nice.
thatotherguy
<a href="http://www.olliverotherguy.com">www.olliverotherguy.com</a>
maintains <a href="http://covert-canopies.dyndns.org/keenc ... hatlist</a>
<a href="http://www.olliverotherguy.com">www.olliverotherguy.com</a>
maintains <a href="http://covert-canopies.dyndns.org/keenc ... hatlist</a>
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
what makes you think I don't want to see those Legs Ly?
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
For you then, m'dear CJ.. but don't say I didn't warn you >.< It's not a very good picture of me since this is when I was at the trailhead about to leave on a 10 day trek. That's my dad behind me putting the trail permit on my pack.


Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.
Coming Soon: Cliche Academy
Coming Soon: Cliche Academy
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
(I'm Paler, but not by choice)
Ohhh Ly Legs.... mmmmm *touch*
Ohhh Ly Legs.... mmmmm *touch*
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News






