Once again, it's Picture Time

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

mcDuffies wrote:Great. Now, all those furry... pardon, sluggy pervs are gonna be after BOMC.
my motto is: you can never have too many, or too diverse, stalkers.
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Then you need someone different from me.

User avatar
JPSloan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Post by JPSloan »

Pimpette wrote:
Soap Soaperson wrote:I-- I WASN'T TRYING OFFEND!!

Why are people taking me so seriously? This is the second thread.... :o
I'm not... I just can't resist the urge to post such a relevant picture.
That's my cat, by the way... we call her the Calico Crackhead

No worries... I love ya, Soap! =D
I love you for calling anything "Calico Crackhead"... much less and actual Calico!

We had a crazy cat at my last office which we nicknamed "Cuisinart" for self-apparent reasons.
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Soap Soaperson wrote:I-- I WASN'T TRYING OFFEND!!
Aw, Soap! *pat pat*
Stop trying to fool yourself. :D
Image

User avatar
Thatxotherxguy
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:48 pm
Contact:

Post by Thatxotherxguy »

RPin wrote:I made sketches out of some the people that were brave enough to post their pics on this forum... Maybe I'll try more later.

http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... les/MH.jpg

http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... s/BOMC.jpg

http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... UFFIES.jpg

http://alexandilia.keenspace.com/imagev ... es/TOG.jpg

The last one isn't someone that posted here. It's ThatOtherGuy. He's on the chatroom a lot, and his wedding pics are nice.
kewl!
thatotherguy
<a href="http://www.olliverotherguy.com">www.olliverotherguy.com</a>
maintains <a href="http://covert-canopies.dyndns.org/keenc ... hatlist</a>

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Image

Had a haircut.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

You have a strange resemblance to Harry Potter...
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:You have a strange resemblance to Harry Potter...
A Harry Potter who could KICK YER ASS!!!

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

Digital War wrote: Had a haircut.
Which one?

User avatar
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:

Post by Ly »

Damn, the most recent photos I have are of me getting ready for my backpacking trip.. and no one wants to see my pastey legs.
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.

Coming Soon: Cliche Academy

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

what makes you think I don't want to see those Legs Ly?
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

Ghastly wrote:
Digital War wrote: Had a haircut.
Which one?
The real one. Image

- Joel Fagin
Image

User avatar
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:

Post by Ly »

For you then, m'dear CJ.. but don't say I didn't warn you >.< It's not a very good picture of me since this is when I was at the trailhead about to leave on a 10 day trek. That's my dad behind me putting the trail permit on my pack.

Image
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.

Coming Soon: Cliche Academy

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

After watching this thread for a while, I can only say this ...

*wantonly hugs all of the female members of this board at least twice*

Yeah, that'll do.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:

Post by Ly »

*is gladly hugged.. .twice!*
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.

Coming Soon: Cliche Academy

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Ly wrote:Damn, the most recent photos I have are of me getting ready for my backpacking trip.. and no one wants to see my pastey legs.
No fear, some of us are all pastey. And proud of it.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

(I'm Paler, but not by choice)

Ohhh Ly Legs.... mmmmm *touch*
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:

Post by Ly »

*giggles* Glad you like 'em! I'm not really pale by choice either... i burn then go back to white. There's no 'tan'
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.

Coming Soon: Cliche Academy

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

My chronic cancer-inducing bronze from working at an amusement park all summer is just about worn out now.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Ly wrote: I'm not really pale by choice either... i burn then go back to white. There's no 'tan'
at last, someone understand my pain!
and to join the chicken leg club!
-Grace (BOMC)

Post Reply