Once again, it's Picture Time
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
*picture removed*
- Joel Fagin
- Joel Fagin
Last edited by Joel Fagin on Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
I knew it... I was just waiting for one of you to finally admit it.Pimpette wrote:Nah. You know we're all secretly competing for CJ's attention 8)phactorri wrote:no you see... they just talk about how not hot you are behindyour back... *runs*wp wrote:Anyway, I admire you Keenspace females. So civil. I know some girls who would be like "She is sooo not hot. I don't see what guys see in her." Then go on and explain in painstaking detail why exactly she is not hot.
This is truely a happy day indeed.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
WTF?? that is terrifying.... please make it go away. please?Joel Fagin wrote: (some weird-ass altered picture of me)
*whistles innocently and saunters off*
- Joel Fagin
well, you are lucky, because i have those in abundance....damn bony self.... It is not fun to constantly be accidnetally skewering people with your elbows. So much guilt....Coyotzin wrote:I love clavicle bones too... and shoulder blades...
it's true, we're all secretly trying to get on her "to hit-on" list....Pimpette wrote:Nah. You know we're all secretly competing for CJ's attention
-Grace (BOMC)
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
OOOOOH! *wave of realization* THAT is what that was supposed to be... i thought it was completely random. You can keep it here, but is there any way you can link to it or make it smaller or something? Because it really is creeping me out....Joel Fagin wrote:Tch. It's how you draw yourself.BOMC wrote:WTF?? that is terrifying.... please make it go away. please?![]()
If you want me to scrap it, though, I shall.
- Joel Fagin
-Grace (BOMC)
- Soap Soaperson
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
- Location: Florida
AW, HELL NAW.phactorri wrote:and thank you soap for getting Hot!hot!hot! stuck in my head.. so now I shall make a bad recording of me singing and mail the heck out of you!Soap Soaperson wrote: You put my hawthawthawt picture on the first page to shame. ;_;
Bring it.
Bekka- You're pretty too. ;_; All the Space gals are PRETTY!
Yay. | Yay Part II.
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
- Friend
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
- Location: Victoria, Australia
- Contact:
Joel: NOW I get it! I thought you were just being weird.
And don't worry, Grace seems to be easily disturbed by weird pictures. I for one enjoyed the blank facedness... kinda reminded me of the Ring.
Additionally, I hope you all have Quicktime.
DOWNLOADIE!
Subtitled for those of you who don't understand spoken English or Aussie accents too well.
<edit: I think it's a bit quiet, too, so turn up your speakers if you can't hear me>
And don't worry, Grace seems to be easily disturbed by weird pictures. I for one enjoyed the blank facedness... kinda reminded me of the Ring.
Additionally, I hope you all have Quicktime.
DOWNLOADIE!
Subtitled for those of you who don't understand spoken English or Aussie accents too well.
<edit: I think it's a bit quiet, too, so turn up your speakers if you can't hear me>
Agh! I'm delicious!
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
that would explain all these naked pictures I'm suddenly getting in my e-mail......BOMC wrote:it's true, we're all secretly trying to get on her "to hit-on" list....Pimpette wrote:Nah. You know we're all secretly competing for CJ's attention
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News





[/url]













