Once again, it's Picture Time

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

cjburgandy wrote:It's ok MH... I'll take you in since Digital War has killed all the others you could turn to.
Alaska it is, then!
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.

The day I get a digital camera, I'll totally post pics here... I'll even pose for you, CJ!

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

Mercury_Hat wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:
It's ok MH... I'll take you in since Digital War has killed all the others you could turn to.

Alaska it is, then!
Hazzah!

RPin wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.

The day I get a digital camera, I'll totally post pics here... I'll even pose for you, CJ!
Double Hazzah!
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Image

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

w00t

Image
Portrait from photography class last year. One of the few pictures in which I look any good.

Image
Me in my basement, totally drunk off my ass. :D :D
Image

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

awww you're so cute in the first picture.


*puts you on her list of keenspacers to hit on*
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

cjburgandy wrote:awww you're so cute in the first picture.


*puts you on her list of keenspacers to hit on*
That list must be getting pretty long by now.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

mcDuffies wrote:Phactorri: You know, I dig that look of yours. It's not clearly visible on those pictures, but from Rkolter's cookout pictures.
All those pictures I posted are older. and most of em are dated. I just thought I'd be silly and try to match with everyone elses outings as I have way to many pictures on the internet to be healthy. Thank you btw.


You actually look like some of the guys I know around my side of the world, from the indie scene. the round glasses and always in the most comfortable clothes but always look quite dashing, just the same.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Alaina
Regular Poster
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Portland until California
Contact:

Post by Alaina »

mcDuffies wrote:
Alaina wrote: HAWT!!
:oops:
Um, I knew that I'm not on the ugly side, but... hawt?
The slightly geeky guys are the hotties. Well, those and the indie kids hanging outside my window right now.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Alaina wrote:The slightly geeky guys are the hotties. Well, those and the indie kids hanging outside my window right now.
I'm so in!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Kensou X
Regular Poster
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
Contact:

Post by Kensou X »

Once again.... Samurai Kensou!

Image
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

Image

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

User avatar
Ratbert
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
Contact:

Post by Ratbert »

cjburgandy wrote:awww you're so cute in the first picture.


*puts you on her list of keenspacers to hit on*
It's true, every girl so far has been pretty hot. Don't you girls have better things to do than draw comics? :)
Image

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Totally. What's happened to the fact that all webcomickers are ugly geeks?

You're all good lucking bastards!

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

mcDuffies wrote: Ghastly: You. You really do look like Clark Kent. And according to the size of shoulders, it's Bruce Tim version of Clark Kent.
Yeah, I had a crackwhore on the corner of my street ask me the a couple of weeks ago as I was making my way to the 24 hour store for some diet coke, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Clark Kent?"

I laughed and said "I get that quite a bit".

Usually the crackwhores in my neighbourhood just ask me "You lookin'?" but I guess after all this time answering "no" they've finally clued in that I do not partake of the crackwhores.

Let me tell you, I don't know why anyone would ever sleep with a Hamilton hooker, they are all, to a one, absolutely the most hideous looking hags you'd ever seen. I can't figure out why anyone would waste money on a Hamilton crackwhore when their own fist is cheaper, prettier, and less diseased.

I seriously wish the city would do something about the crackwhore problem here.

User avatar
BloodKnight
Regular Poster
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by BloodKnight »

Let me tell you, I don't know why anyone would ever sleep with a Hamilton hooker, they are all, to a one, absolutely the most hideous looking hags you'd ever seen. I can't figure out why anyone would waste money on a Hamilton crackwhore when their own fist is cheaper, prettier, and less diseased.
We have Mississauga Jailbaits here. At least you can legally sleep with your whores.

Crap, did I just say where I really live?

/me runs

No recent pic now. There is a nasty pic of me when I was 25 pounds bigger like two years ago. I need a recent pic of myself with my sexay danier leather jacket.
- Mark Iradian
Writer of Chronicles of Garas (A dark tech fantasy webcomic)
Image
Visit my LiveJournal

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Digital War wrote:I'm not dead.
What, Heffa's not enough? Now you're hoarding girls? That's not fair! Nobody does that!
What would it be if I was, say, moving on every girl in sight and someone was making a list of them, or something like that?
Totally. What's happened to the fact that all webcomickers are ugly geeks?

You're all good lucking bastards!
Now, Pin, remember our little talk about self-esteem?
It's true, every girl so far has been pretty hot. Don't you girls have better things to do than draw comics?
Beats me why, but webcomic girls are pretty. At least keenspace ones. This is not the half of cute girls posting around here.
The slightly geeky guys are the hotties.
Hehe, I remembered that back in grammar school, everything but that was considered hot. God bless being twenty-something.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Pimpette wrote:Image
:o HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

RPin wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.
I don't know why you think those things - I still remember the picture you showed some of us way back when, and you were definitely cute, and definitely not ugly. So QUIT 'YER BASHIN'.

War, you should swank up into a suit and top hat, and take a photo of you posing like your avatar. HAWT.

Wow. Pimpette is PRETTY. You put my hawthawthawt picture on the first page to shame. ;_;
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Ratbert
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
Contact:

Post by Ratbert »

Soap Soaperson wrote:
RPin wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.
I don't know why you think those things - I still remember the picture you showed some of us way back when, and you were definitely cute, and definitely not ugly. So QUIT 'YER BASHIN'.
What, this coming from somebody who's constantly posting pictures of 50,000 lb. women? What's going on?
Image

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

mcDuffies wrote:
Digital War wrote:I'm not dead.
What, Heffa's not enough? Now you're hoarding girls? That's not fair! Nobody does that!
What would it be if I was, say, moving on every girl in sight and someone was making a list of them, or something like that?
:roll: *whistles innocently*
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Post Reply