Alaska it is, then!cjburgandy wrote:It's ok MH... I'll take you in since Digital War has killed all the others you could turn to.
Once again, it's Picture Time
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
The day I get a digital camera, I'll totally post pics here... I'll even pose for you, CJ!
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Hazzah!Mercury_Hat wrote:cjburgandy wrote:
It's ok MH... I'll take you in since Digital War has killed all the others you could turn to.
Alaska it is, then!
Double Hazzah!RPin wrote:I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
The day I get a digital camera, I'll totally post pics here... I'll even pose for you, CJ!
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
awww you're so cute in the first picture.
*puts you on her list of keenspacers to hit on*
*puts you on her list of keenspacers to hit on*
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
All those pictures I posted are older. and most of em are dated. I just thought I'd be silly and try to match with everyone elses outings as I have way to many pictures on the internet to be healthy. Thank you btw.mcDuffies wrote:Phactorri: You know, I dig that look of yours. It's not clearly visible on those pictures, but from Rkolter's cookout pictures.
You actually look like some of the guys I know around my side of the world, from the indie scene. the round glasses and always in the most comfortable clothes but always look quite dashing, just the same.
I'm so in!Alaina wrote:The slightly geeky guys are the hotties. Well, those and the indie kids hanging outside my window right now.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Kensou X
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
- Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
- Contact:
Once again.... Samurai Kensou!


The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.
- Ghastly
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5154
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Yeah, I had a crackwhore on the corner of my street ask me the a couple of weeks ago as I was making my way to the 24 hour store for some diet coke, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Clark Kent?"mcDuffies wrote: Ghastly: You. You really do look like Clark Kent. And according to the size of shoulders, it's Bruce Tim version of Clark Kent.
I laughed and said "I get that quite a bit".
Usually the crackwhores in my neighbourhood just ask me "You lookin'?" but I guess after all this time answering "no" they've finally clued in that I do not partake of the crackwhores.
Let me tell you, I don't know why anyone would ever sleep with a Hamilton hooker, they are all, to a one, absolutely the most hideous looking hags you'd ever seen. I can't figure out why anyone would waste money on a Hamilton crackwhore when their own fist is cheaper, prettier, and less diseased.
I seriously wish the city would do something about the crackwhore problem here.
- BloodKnight
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:52 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
We have Mississauga Jailbaits here. At least you can legally sleep with your whores.Let me tell you, I don't know why anyone would ever sleep with a Hamilton hooker, they are all, to a one, absolutely the most hideous looking hags you'd ever seen. I can't figure out why anyone would waste money on a Hamilton crackwhore when their own fist is cheaper, prettier, and less diseased.
Crap, did I just say where I really live?
/me runs
No recent pic now. There is a nasty pic of me when I was 25 pounds bigger like two years ago. I need a recent pic of myself with my sexay danier leather jacket.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
What, Heffa's not enough? Now you're hoarding girls? That's not fair! Nobody does that!Digital War wrote:I'm not dead.
What would it be if I was, say, moving on every girl in sight and someone was making a list of them, or something like that?
Now, Pin, remember our little talk about self-esteem?Totally. What's happened to the fact that all webcomickers are ugly geeks?
You're all good lucking bastards!
Beats me why, but webcomic girls are pretty. At least keenspace ones. This is not the half of cute girls posting around here.It's true, every girl so far has been pretty hot. Don't you girls have better things to do than draw comics?
Hehe, I remembered that back in grammar school, everything but that was considered hot. God bless being twenty-something.The slightly geeky guys are the hotties.
- Soap Soaperson
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
- Location: Florida
I don't know why you think those things - I still remember the picture you showed some of us way back when, and you were definitely cute, and definitely not ugly. So QUIT 'YER BASHIN'.RPin wrote:I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
War, you should swank up into a suit and top hat, and take a photo of you posing like your avatar. HAWT.
Wow. Pimpette is PRETTY. You put my hawthawthawt picture on the first page to shame. ;_;
Yay. | Yay Part II.
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
- Ratbert
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
- Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
- Contact:
What, this coming from somebody who's constantly posting pictures of 50,000 lb. women? What's going on?Soap Soaperson wrote:I don't know why you think those things - I still remember the picture you showed some of us way back when, and you were definitely cute, and definitely not ugly. So QUIT 'YER BASHIN'.RPin wrote:I took just so many pics during my life... Maybe it's due to not being photogenic, or just plain ugly, I'd rather always take the pictures instead of posing and/or hide myself behind everyone else.cjburgandy wrote:does that mean I shouldn't expect modeling pictures from you?
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
mcDuffies wrote:What, Heffa's not enough? Now you're hoarding girls? That's not fair! Nobody does that!Digital War wrote:I'm not dead.
What would it be if I was, say, moving on every girl in sight and someone was making a list of them, or something like that?
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News










