Once again, it's Picture Time

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Soap Soaperson wrote:Are those tattoos real?
It's hotornot.com. No, it's not real!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Soap Soaperson wrote:Are those tattoos real?

How bad-ass.
Heh ... I painted them all on myself when I was working a face-painting booth just before I started either my junior or senior year of high school. They were real ... I just had to get a photo before I washed 'em off.

And get a life, DM.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Friend
Regular Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
Location: Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Post by Friend »

I'd take a picture of me, but it appears that when they left for vacation my sneaky parentses snuck away with the digital camera.

Also, this quote is hilarious and relevant. Apologies for posting a link to Bash, but... yeah, too good to pass up.
No offense meant, Luprand.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Here's one more Keenspacer with a hat:

Image

Pimp Pimp Hooray!
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Luprand wrote:And get a life, DM.

--Sij
Okay
*kills Luprand*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

Image
Regular me; no hat.


Image
Irregular me; still no hat. This picture is irregular because it's a delayed-shutter shot that makes me look exactly like my brother:


Image
Who also wears no hat.

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

None taken, Tom. You're able to post those sorts of things with some tact.

Actually, the photo only went on HoN because of my sister-in-law, who's remarkably impetuous about things that don't involve herself.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Alaina
Regular Poster
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Portland until California
Contact:

Post by Alaina »

mcDuffies wrote:Girls, you don't have to be jealous of Soap Comitee.
Image
HAWT!!

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Re: Once again, it's Picture Time

Post by Toxic »

Ratbert wrote:Image
I love that shirt. Too bad it's not mine.
Love the shirt! Ever going to post the pics with the 91 Escort?
Last edited by Toxic on Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Alaina wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Girls, you don't have to be jealous of Soap Comitee.
Image
HAWT!!
Sex-ah!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

I actually have a semi-webcam thing going on. Only sorta. It's more an image that I update now and again over at New Generation Comics. But the image below WILL change.
Anyhow, ta da!
Image

Yes, I know. You may be shocked to know that I'm not actually a prinny. :cry:

Wait...that's a good thing.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

Well, I can't get a photo of me, but I can give you a look at these pictures. I'm the first one...
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

http://www.dur.ac.uk/rock.society/photo ... ckSoc6.jpg
The really drunk one in the red monkey shirt leaning over backwards for some reason.. Everyone looks scary on that picture.
And since it seems to be 'spacers in hats day, here's me in a fedora looking like a boy.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cow!
Regular Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:14 am
Location: The Great Land of Oz
Contact:

Post by Cow! »

Dutch! wrote:Well, I can't get a photo of me, but I can give you a look at these pictures. I'm the first one...
I'm the second one.
Image
"Trying hard.. to take it easy"
Slack As
"Hold on to your Lunch Money!"
School Spirit

User avatar
JPSloan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Post by JPSloan »

I took this pic about a month ago, after finishing roughly three fanarts in one afternoon.

Image
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

axonite wrote:
Ghastly wrote: Here's a recent photo of me posing with my world famous Casio AZ-1 strap-on MIDI controller which not only belonged to Thomas Dolby but is autographed by him too which instantly enhances the coolness factor of the photograph.
Sadly enough, the first thing I thought was "Oh look, he's got a 1541 on the shelf." :)
Saw the Dolby autograph, which was cool... but yeah. The 1541 was the second thing.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Ida
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1042
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:41 am
Location: AWOL
Contact:

Post by Ida »

Image

The sad part is I had to dig through my entire photo archives to find this. Taken in Lithuania sometime last summer, if my memory is still somewhat functional.
Warning: This poster regularly makes unintentionally sexual posts. Or at least "unintentional" is what she claims...

Image

User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania
Contact:

Post by Turnsky »

haven't changed much since i last took this picture, same hairdo, 'cept longer.. maybe a little lighter wieght wise, same green shirt, tho..

Image
Image
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.

User avatar
Ratbert
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
Contact:

Re: Once again, it's Picture Time

Post by Ratbert »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
Ratbert wrote:Image
I love that shirt. Too bad it's not mine.
Love the shirt! Ever going to post the pics with the 91 Escort?

If I could ever find one of my pictures! That was my senior picture, and I ran out on like the first day.
Image

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

JPSloan wrote:I took this pic about a month ago, after finishing roughly three fanarts in one afternoon.

Image
OMFG ITS CONAN!

Post Reply