Plug your comic in Berkeley!
- Taiwanimation
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Contact:
Plug your comic in Berkeley!
Student Art Publishing, the comics club I started last year, is now in its 2nd year and we're ready to go for Issue #4!
For those who'd rather plug in print, Issue 4 is scheduled for a 7,000 copy print run, grayscale, distribution on October 7th. I can work out ad sizes for any budget, so ask away!
For those who'd rather plug in print, Issue 4 is scheduled for a 7,000 copy print run, grayscale, distribution on October 7th. I can work out ad sizes for any budget, so ask away!
- Taiwanimation
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Contact:
Can I get a free ad if I distro around San Jose?Taiwanimation wrote:Hmm, help us distro it around town, and we'll give you a free ad, dimensions 3.75"x1.25" or 3.75"x2.5" depending on space. 1050x375 / 1050x750 grayscale graphics file.
BTW, is Student Art Publishing sold at UC campuses only?
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
- Taiwanimation
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Contact:
- AndrewTaylor
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 5:46 am
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
---Contact me (andrah@hotmail.com) regarding rates, if you would.
CMorrison
The Polymer City Chronicles
"Languishing in Obscurity since 2000."
http://www.polymercitychronicles.com
The Polymer City Chronicles
"Languishing in Obscurity since 2000."
http://www.polymercitychronicles.com
Okay, sure. Just tell me the info I need to know ( where you guys ARE, when to get the goods, etc.) and I'll distribute it if I can.Taiwanimation wrote:Hmm, help us distro it around town, and we'll give you a free ad, dimensions 3.75"x1.25" or 3.75"x2.5" depending on space. 1050x375 / 1050x750 grayscale graphics file.
@~AoD
- Kensou X
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
- Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
- Contact:
*strokes ghoati in thought*
hmm....distro eh? I'm sure I could do that easily here at my school. And a free ad? Now you're speaking my language.
hmm....distro eh? I'm sure I could do that easily here at my school. And a free ad? Now you're speaking my language.
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.
- Taiwanimation
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Contact:
---What's the biggest ad space/rate you've got?
CMorrison
The Polymer City Chronicles
"Languishing in Obscurity since 2000."
http://www.polymercitychronicles.com
The Polymer City Chronicles
"Languishing in Obscurity since 2000."
http://www.polymercitychronicles.com
- Taiwanimation
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Contact:
When's the deadline? Feel free to e-mail me at jtyburke[at]stanford[dot]edu, I don't come here as often as I should...
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
- Taiwanimation
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Contact:


