Pwca

Post by Pwca »

GO PUCK GO
GO PUCK GO
GO PUCK GO
*Roar*
*WAVE*
GO YOU BAAAD BOY!!!!
"If we shadows have offended think but this and all is mended. That you but slumberd here while these visions did appear, Gentles do not repremend, if you pardon we will mend. For I am an honest Puck, and if you deam we've unearthy luck, with the serpents scaling tongue,
I will make amends ere long. Lest Puck a liar called, and so I bid goodnight unto you all. Give me your hand if we be friends, and let Robin astore amends _Puck Robin Goodfellow A midsummer's night dream. (Gives it a whole new meaning if there are two of them doesn't it?)

Drath
Regular Poster

Post by Drath »

What's this?

Robin is a lot more likeable than Puck!

8)
Reality is imposing on my Fantasy

Pwca

Post by Pwca »

Nay, my friend
Puck is sooo much cooler.
He's got that mysterious bad boy affiliaton with him.
duh :roll:
"If we shadows have offended think but this and all is mended. That you but slumberd here while these visions did appear, Gentles do not repremend, if you pardon we will mend. For I am an honest Puck, and if you deam we've unearthy luck, with the serpents scaling tongue,
I will make amends ere long. Lest Puck a liar called, and so I bid goodnight unto you all. Give me your hand if we be friends, and let Robin astore amends _Puck Robin Goodfellow A midsummer's night dream. (Gives it a whole new meaning if there are two of them doesn't it?)

Drath
Regular Poster

Post by Drath »

Bah to you I say X3

Pwca

Post by Pwca »

*tosses two coins over to Drath*
better luck next time....

Drath
Regular Poster

Post by Drath »

I don't think Robin's Toast.

I like Robin and don't think he should get his ass kicked. So Nya XP