mouse art doodles at school
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
My sister's doing chemistry. I think she's insane. Art classes are definitely the way to go.
ARG! - Something... different?
- Nishichi27
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
- Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
- Contact:
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
Eh, chemistry's easy peasy, if you don't know your psd electron configurations then you're just a pansy. PANSY.
And biology's more of an escapade into scientific English rather than any theory so it's even easier. And as for Computing, heh, Delphi's about as easy as you can get...
The main problem occurs when I try and do stuff over the top of that lot, I'm still trying to keep my foot in the games industry door with 3D modelling, mapping, playing games, keeping up to date on computer technology and I'm trying to restart my comic to improve traditional skills. Blegh!
*dies*
And biology's more of an escapade into scientific English rather than any theory so it's even easier. And as for Computing, heh, Delphi's about as easy as you can get...
The main problem occurs when I try and do stuff over the top of that lot, I'm still trying to keep my foot in the games industry door with 3D modelling, mapping, playing games, keeping up to date on computer technology and I'm trying to restart my comic to improve traditional skills. Blegh!
*dies*
- Keffria
- The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)

- Posts: 3748
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
- Location: not-France
The sciences aren't actually that bad -- it's not as if a teacher can ask you to dissect a pig for homework (though that could be interesting...). Most of your work is done in class.Evil Jamie! wrote:Also, Chemistry, Biology would kill me. My ex took them this year (along with two other totally insane courses) and I swear unless I pulled her away from it she never stopped working all year.
I find art and philosophy to be the two heaviest subjects, personally. I always end up with mountains of homework for art, and I've written three significantly large essays over the past month for my philosophy course (and they weren't opinion pieces).
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
My avatar.
<-- *points*
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
Well it doesn't really count as a doodle, but I did do most of this at school.
http://howlingtimes.keenspace.com/stuff.html
You may recognize the character. (2nd image)
Whoa, sorry for the huge size.
http://howlingtimes.keenspace.com/stuff.html
You may recognize the character. (2nd image)
Whoa, sorry for the huge size.
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
Um . . .
Neither of those look like they were done in MSPaint.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
aren't mouse-drawn mspaint images supposed to suck regardless of the talent of the artist? That should be written down somewhere.
So to all the talented artists on the keenspace forums: kindly degrade your artistic ability to an appropriate level before submitting mouse doodles. Offenders shall recieve prompt chastisement.
Thank You,
Keenspace Forum Ordinance 6543-2928a
So to all the talented artists on the keenspace forums: kindly degrade your artistic ability to an appropriate level before submitting mouse doodles. Offenders shall recieve prompt chastisement.
Thank You,
Keenspace Forum Ordinance 6543-2928a
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
Well . . .
Super Happy Good Times, if you want a thread about crappy MSPaint images it looks like you may have to start it.
If it's ANY mouse-drawn image, then my winter holiday drawing also counts. I did it in Adobe Illustrator 9.
If it's ANY mouse-drawn image, then my winter holiday drawing also counts. I did it in Adobe Illustrator 9.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
Re: Um . . .
LOL, whoops... I missed the part about "mouse"VileTerror wrote:Neither of those look like they were done in MSPaint.
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
So I gather.
Got any to add now that you know?
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
Well . . .
We'll be waiting . . . probably.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.




