WOW SKA KICK
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
WOW SKA KICK
HAHAHA SKA KICK
I wanna dance with my woman tonight
one, get off your feet, two, stomp your boots to the beat, three, throw yours knees in the air, four, like you don't care!
A message to you Rudie
Pressure drop, oh pressure drop, oh pressure gonna drop on you!
I'm supposed to be writing a paper, but I skank in my room.
<badly dubbed anime voice>
WOW THIS IS SO FUN I LOVE IT WOW WOW WOW HAHAHAHAHA
</badly dubbed anime voice>
Why do the english dubbing people always yell so much, maybe it's because they are....
sorry everyone ska high...
I wanna dance with my woman tonight
one, get off your feet, two, stomp your boots to the beat, three, throw yours knees in the air, four, like you don't care!
A message to you Rudie
Pressure drop, oh pressure drop, oh pressure gonna drop on you!
I'm supposed to be writing a paper, but I skank in my room.
<badly dubbed anime voice>
WOW THIS IS SO FUN I LOVE IT WOW WOW WOW HAHAHAHAHA
</badly dubbed anime voice>
Why do the english dubbing people always yell so much, maybe it's because they are....
sorry everyone ska high...
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
perhaps.. but I may not be comfortable discussing the my status as a skankified pickle in the presence of so many.
Perhaps I am Liberated..
Perhaps I skank to the sounds of the Toasters...
Perhaps there maybe something Special going on right now...
Perhaps I'm in the presence of a few Mad Caddies...
no necesita la vida rica estoy contento contigo
Perhaps I am Liberated..
Perhaps I skank to the sounds of the Toasters...
Perhaps there maybe something Special going on right now...
Perhaps I'm in the presence of a few Mad Caddies...
no necesita la vida rica estoy contento contigo
- Sortelli
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6334
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
- Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
- Contact:
Make haste to the record store and git you some Skankin' Pickle now, mister!!!!
http://www.sniff.org/gifs/skank.gif
http://www.sniff.org/gifs/skank.gif
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
you're thinking third wave ska man.. that stuff is mostly poop.. except Mad Caddies..
Try a little of The Specials, a little Hepcat, a little of The Toasters, the Skatalites...
I don't think I left anyone out.
Good third wave is Liberator (from sweden, awesome band), The Mad Caddies (saw them live once and they rocked my face about twenty feet out the back of my skull), Against All Authority for a more punk feel: Ska Sucks is classic.
Mustard Plug can be fun sometimes... Skank by Numbers...
I need to try out some skankin' pickle, had the chance to buy a cd of theirs but never did...
Try a little of The Specials, a little Hepcat, a little of The Toasters, the Skatalites...
I don't think I left anyone out.
Good third wave is Liberator (from sweden, awesome band), The Mad Caddies (saw them live once and they rocked my face about twenty feet out the back of my skull), Against All Authority for a more punk feel: Ska Sucks is classic.
Mustard Plug can be fun sometimes... Skank by Numbers...
I need to try out some skankin' pickle, had the chance to buy a cd of theirs but never did...
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
It suits a certain mood indeed... I've been going back and forth between The Locust and Raised Fist and The Specials and Liberator.. weird days..
Why is it that so many great bands come out of Sweden?
The locust can be a bit hit or miss... For those who haven't heard of them you should give them a try... you either love them or hate them...
EVERYONE should try Atom and His Package.. The man is a genius, brilliant. Good songs are "You do know that the Palestinians are not the same thing as the rebel alliance, Jackass" "If you own the Washington Redskins, You're a cock" and "The Metric System" and most of his other songs....
music recommendation thread I guess...
Why is it that so many great bands come out of Sweden?
The locust can be a bit hit or miss... For those who haven't heard of them you should give them a try... you either love them or hate them...
EVERYONE should try Atom and His Package.. The man is a genius, brilliant. Good songs are "You do know that the Palestinians are not the same thing as the rebel alliance, Jackass" "If you own the Washington Redskins, You're a cock" and "The Metric System" and most of his other songs....
music recommendation thread I guess...
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
Hmmm, well it's all depending. I mainly hear SKA with no vocals if i hear SKA, then again I've always prefered music with no vocals.fi13r wrote:Not if you don't like punk with a brass section, it isn't.wethamster wrote:SKA is a music type, actualy a quite good one too.
Doesn't bother me intially, but tends to get really irritating after even a short period of time. Even quicker if the singer does more whining than yelling.
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:
You're so leftist, you're so pro-peace, you hate the death penalty, yet love it in the middle east, don't have the facts, just cathphrase words
No different than the Nazi boneheads
The other side just got to you first
Critical thinking
No thanks not at all
Admit it you just like posters
Of men with machine guns up on your wall
Makes you feel good
Makes you feel right
Simplified complexity
It's easy to cheer when it's black and white
I'm impressed that you're a bad ass
I'm impressed with your defiance (Hello, I am sarcastic)
You do know the Palestinians are not the same thing
As the Rebel Alliance
Say stupid things
"The United States is the only terrorist"
HAHAHA, Nice education
Add inane hip arguments
When it comes your turn
All the while weakening and invalidating
Legit concerns
Supposed to be critical
Supposed to be cynical
Blind loyalty
Dumb jocky political
No different than the Nazi boneheads
The other side just got to you first
Critical thinking
No thanks not at all
Admit it you just like posters
Of men with machine guns up on your wall
Makes you feel good
Makes you feel right
Simplified complexity
It's easy to cheer when it's black and white
I'm impressed that you're a bad ass
I'm impressed with your defiance (Hello, I am sarcastic)
You do know the Palestinians are not the same thing
As the Rebel Alliance
Say stupid things
"The United States is the only terrorist"
HAHAHA, Nice education
Add inane hip arguments
When it comes your turn
All the while weakening and invalidating
Legit concerns
Supposed to be critical
Supposed to be cynical
Blind loyalty
Dumb jocky political
- Superhappygoodtimes
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:34 am
- Contact:





