HOW DID THAT HIT ME!? (3/11 comic)

FF Fanatic
Regular Poster

Post by FF Fanatic »

I wonder if Xor will catch on to this 'logic' with his own reflect spell :grin:

KingOfDoma

Post by KingOfDoma »

You! *points at the fellow RPGWWer* Get to work on some sprites for the characters of this website! NOW! :evil:

Heh... and unless that's part of his game programming, he's screwed.
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/charles_of_canada_2000/" TARGET=_blank>Gosh, I wonder who inspired THIS?</A>
"I'm infallible. Why do you keep forgetting that?"

Moonstone Spider

Post by Moonstone Spider »

What I don't get is why Xor thought reflect was gonna do him much good. Typically a highly advanced warrior with a good sword can do almost half what the spellcaster can cast with his normal attack. Xor's basic attack might only be 12 but Sword Guy's is probably about 200-300.

Funny as heck anyway though.

Chrono_Catfish
Regular Poster

Post by Chrono_Catfish »

Hey, I once had the stupidest boss battle ever. Against some Jenova form or other...

Aeris, use Reflect All!
Okay, now cast Regeneration on Cloud!

...you can probably guess what happened, expecially since there weren't any magic attacks being used against me. Of course, THEN I had the great idea of trying Cure spells.

...ouch. I won the battle, then forgot to save.

-Khirma

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chrono_Catfish on 2002-03-11 15:34 ]</font>

FlamingDeth
Regular Poster

Post by FlamingDeth »

Well C_C, that sucks.

And about the comic, they'll win. It's an RPG based webcomic, and in the RPGs the heros always win. Unless they all die, in which case it's back to the save point.

Aktar

Post by Aktar »

Well, the heroes can lose the battle if it's rigged and necessary to advance the plot.

Mercury_Alex
Regular Poster

Post by Mercury_Alex »

That's not true, in Lufa II, Maxim and Selan die (well, they did save the world, but if they die, it's just a draw). Tellah dies in FFIV (although the others avenged him, but that's besides the point). Galuf dies in FFV (although Cara came along and copied his exact stats, but that's not the point). In FFVI, Shadow dies if you don't wait for him to come with you (although he will survive if you do wait)......

Aw screw it! The heroes always win. But they can die! Well, not in battle, but if they die in a cut scene, they're gone for good.
Just...Stay away from me will ya?