10 Years

VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

10 Years

Post by VileTerror »

It's rather funny to think that it's been a decade since I first started my time on Keenspace. As I recall, I only joined the forums here to try and resolve an issue I was having with my webcomic . . . but those members that still recall would know how quickly that degenerated.
I still haven't found a place I belong, but Keenspace was one of the most welcoming and helpful on my road to self-discovery. Especially considering just how much grief I put some forumites through (certain ones deserved it! That's my defense, and I'm sticking to it!) . . .
Well; thanks, Keenspace! Though you may have been brutally mauled by the internet equivalent to bears (the forest'y kind, not the leather ones), you'll still sit pretty in my memories (heh, for all that's worth).

Who knows? Maybe I'll actually finish Lovers' Dyrge some day, and return to toot that particular horn here. May need another 10 years before that, though, especially considering my artistic abilities have diminished further.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Re: 10 Years

Post by Aeridus »

And the years whiz by...

Just thought I'd check your forum for old time's sake. :)
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Olde Thyme'y?

Post by VileTerror »

Sage, Rosemary, and it's that Thyme again!

Or was it supposed to be Cumin, Corriander, and Garlic?

Yeah. Let's go with those last three. Much more tasty.

Aeridus
Cartoon Hero

Re: 10 Years

Post by Aeridus »

*bites the wax tadpole*
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Strangeness.

Post by VileTerror »

I am a little surprised the threads in my forum have so many views. Hell, a thread I made with some music links in it has more views than some of the recent General Discussion threads. Strange.

VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Re: Strangeness.

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

VileTerror wrote:I am a little surprised the threads in my forum have so many views. Hell, a thread I made with some music links in it has more views than some of the recent General Discussion threads. Strange.
Don't get too surprised, a lot of it is just bots.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Is it right to call you "Cuddly?"

Post by VileTerror »

Ah. That would be a rational bit of reasoning. Thanks for the intel, Cuddly.