2014 Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.
WendyW
Regular Poster

2014 Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange

Post by WendyW »

Hello.

I hope you don't mind, but I just popped in to see if anyone would like to sign up to this year's Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange. If you've not head of the exchange before, it's pretty simple.

Anybody with an actively updated comic with 20 pages or more in the archive can sign up until the 4th of December. Your comic's name is put in a hat (an actual hat, because I'm low tech like that) with a bunch of others and by you'll receive your assignments by the 8th at the latest, with a deadline of the 19th to get them done.

You can set a maximum age rating you'd be happy to work on, so if you're not comfortable with more adult material you won't be assigned a more adult comic. Simple as that.

If your comic doesn't qualify you can still sign up as a Safety Net Elf, someone who's willing to help out in case someone can't get their assignment done. This is my second year running it and we had 31 people sign up for it last year with only one failing to do their assignment due to illness, but a Safety Net Elf stepped in and everyone got their gifts in time for Christmas anyway. We're running a bit short of that number at the moment, but we've still got a decent little list going and I'm confident we'll get a few more before the deadline, so if you're interested in signing up, or just want to see the gifts from the last five years head over to http://comicsecretsanta.blogspot.co.uk/ and take a look.

:D

VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Re: 2014 Web Comic Secret Santa Exchange

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

I'm so excited to see this coming up again!! :D Definitely signing up!
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

Cope
Incompetent Monster

...so many tumbleweeds...

Post by Cope »

You know, this should probably go in the General forum; no one's gonna see it down here.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown