stop pooping, nerds
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
I just find it easier to assume that Cuddly's always drunk.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
Re: stop pooping, nerds
and probably not wearing any pants.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Tim wrote:I just find it easier to assume that Cuddly's always drunk.
Man, I wish I had this reputation in college. I would have been kool.Warren wrote:and probably not wearing any pants.
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
On account of the pooping.Warren wrote:and probably not wearing any pants.
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Or in spite of it.MariaAndMichelle wrote:On account of the pooping.Warren wrote:and probably not wearing any pants.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
I stopped pooping, and I ended up in the hospital with a perforated colon. I wouldn't recommend not pooping. That shit'll kill you.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
i'm getting worse
*
Please keep your colon unperforated that shit's for stamps
*It might be worse than we even imagined, as "poop" does not cover words like pooping that INCLUDE poop
I didn't even think it was possible to ninja post anymore holy cowBustertheclown wrote:I stopped pooping, and I ended up in the hospital with a perforated colon. I wouldn't recommend not pooping. That shit'll kill you.
Please keep your colon unperforated that shit's for stamps
*It might be worse than we even imagined, as "poop" does not cover words like pooping that INCLUDE poop
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
All this time I suspected you were actually Ed the happy clown.Bustertheclown wrote:I stopped pooping, and I ended up in the hospital with a perforated colon. I wouldn't recommend not pooping. That shit'll kill you.
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Well, pooping generally makes you happy. So that's kind of correct.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Re: stop pooping, nerds
That's why you have to wear boxers, instead of tighty-whiteys or a thong. More room, amigo.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Wouldn't a thongWarren wrote:That's why you have to wear boxers, instead of tighty-whiteys or a thong. More room, amigo.
just bisect the poop
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Man... that looks like a poem.....
It probably would, but then it'd get in your pants... and that's just gross. And we won't even talk about the skirt wearers on this board *cough* McDuffies *cough*VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote: Wouldn't a thong
just bisect the poop
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
McDuffies uses the litterbox though. The skirt makes the process easier.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Stop pooping, cats?
Re: stop pooping, nerds
And pregnant women... which is why McDuffies should only poop outside, away from the house.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care




