stop pooping, nerds
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
stop pooping, nerds
u neerds You can't even throw a basketball.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
It's like that movie Speed except with a toilet.
But if I stop pooping, I'll die!
- JSConner800
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm
Re: stop pooping, nerds
I play center. I don't have to throw the basketball 
- Sortelli
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6334
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
- Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you
weren't you
weren't you
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Poop is the worst.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorrSortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you
weren't you
i was probably thinking about needing to poop tho
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
You just need to build a desk in the bathroom, that's all. We don't think you're dedicated enough to the idea of poo-puting, Poney.VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorrSortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you
weren't youi mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
i want to make sure it stays a special treat, a reward, not something that i take for granted. i never want to lose appreciation for laptop poo time
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Or... creative plumbing!MariaAndMichelle wrote:You just need to build a desk in the bathroom, that's all. We don't think you're dedicated enough to the idea of poo-puting, Poney.VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:i can't poop with the computer anymore because i have to use the desktop monitorrSortelli wrote:you were pooping when you wrote this, weren't you
weren't youi mean i could but it would be xtra xtra gross.
Re: stop pooping, nerds
I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.
So close....
So close....
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.
So close....
after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.
Re: stop pooping, nerds
To be fair, I only made it 4 or 5 days. And I ate a LOT less back then (I was probably 11 or 12 at the time.) So there was probably significantly less than 9 pounds when I actually did go.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
That is a LOT of poop!VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.
So close....
after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.
Re: stop pooping, nerds
I think that's what we refer to as a "two-flusher".MariaAndMichelle wrote:That is a LOT of poop!VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:after three days of not pooping, your body could be holding as much as NINE POUNDS (imperial) of WASTE.Warren wrote:I once tried to go a full week without pooping. Almost made it, too.
So close....
after three days of not pooping your body contains poop that weighs as much as a very very healthy full-term pregnancy newborn.![]()
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
I say this with love. And hate. Mostly hate.
This topic is gross and you should all be ashamed.
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
Re: stop pooping, nerds
WE HAVE NO SHAME
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
Code: Select all
welcome
to
the
reee
al
world to me
she said
take a seat
TaKe yOuR LiFe
plot IT out IN black AND white- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
You're drunk posting again, aren't you Cuddly?
- VeryCuddlyCornpone
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
- Contact:
Re: stop pooping, nerds
not yet o_o
The wine only begins now
(I don't think I could have managed such beautiful formatting under the influence)
I wonder how many times I didn't drunk post but people thought I did, and how many times I did, and people thought I didn't.
The wine only begins now
(I don't think I could have managed such beautiful formatting under the influence)
I wonder how many times I didn't drunk post but people thought I did, and how many times I did, and people thought I didn't.







