Trying to figure out if a webcom scene I recall is from Tang

Tyciol

Trying to figure out if a webcom scene I recall is from Tang

Post by Tyciol »

I remember reading this 1-shot comic in a comic book series with similar manga-influenced art, and it was some (I think) 1-shot throwaway characters of a boyfriend and girlfriend.

They were kissing, and the guy was standing behind the girl, reaching around and groping her chest and pubic region.

The girl says something along the lines of "no, stop" in spite of appearing to enjoy it via her reciprocating body language.

In reaction the guy is flustered and throws his hands up in the air immediately ceasing the makeout section, looking scared with that whole "omigod am I a rapist" thing.

The girl seems disappointed by that reaction and that he didn't ignore her (it seems) feigned protest and continue.

She mutters "idiot!" about the discommunication.

I'm not sure where else to start, I remembered it was something possibly related to Ghastly and Tang's Comics were listed in his 'links' section and I recalled this art style and the main storyline about the accidental kunoichi fiance thing. I thought it might be this, though I'm not sure if or when it occurs.

If this does ring a bell, in this strip or others, I'm wondering if someone might be able to provide a URL or comic number because I can't figure out how to search for it.

Ghastly
Cartoon Hero

Re: Trying to figure out if a webcom scene I recall is from

Post by Ghastly »

Doesn't ring a bell I'm afraid.