Furry Porn Thread (NSFW)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Yeahduff »

Bullshit. Obama promised change, and that change will come in the form of the Marxist ideal of hardcore yiffing.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MixedMyth »

Karl Marx covered yiffing? How did I miss that in anthropology?!? :eyebrow:
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

They talked about it the day you were out sick.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:They talked about it the day you were out sick.
Anthropology is like the tide, swift and unforgiving. ~Bob Dole
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MixedMyth »

Did Bob Dole really say that? If not, he should have! :lol:
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

McDuffies wrote:
MSPcomix wrote:Long story: http://mysticstudiosproduct.deviantart. ... -186238371

Short story: Pretentious furfags on a "cat" group got pissed that I was posting comix with real issues and stoner humor instead of putting out poorly-rendered fetish art for them to look at while pawing themselves.
Like the last time you posed, I see only one side of the event, and that side is so wrapped up in melodrama and hyperboles, not to mention borderline paranoid, that noone could possibly take it for granted. To put it bluntly, your story sounds very contrieved and unlikely, and contrary to all my experience in social networking.
It is curious that you decided to present to us the whole event through your very emotionally charged comic and to this moment haven't given us any other source of information. That certainly isn't what someone who wanted us to see the issue objectively would do.

Maybe we want to see comment exchanges that show your previous conflicts with people in the group? Maybe we want to see your comics that lead to banning? Are there any particular comics that have been pointed to you as the reason for banning? Are there any reactions by members of the group that foreshadowed your banning? Namely, did you have conflicts with the group previous to banning, and if yes, we want to see them at the source.
Most importantly, did you contact a moderator of the group to inquire about a reason? If you did, what did he reply? If you didn't, why the hell not? That's what any reasonable person would do first.

Finally, what do you expect from us? Just sympathy, or do you perhaps expect us to rise up and throw over evil overlords of DeviantArt? How is this event of interest to us? Do you expect us to care about you as a person we kinda barely almost know, or are you trying to pass this as an issue that should be of concern to all web artists? If that's your intention, you've failed so far.
They never contacted me. I didn't receive one notice from the group, I was never told "don't do this" or "we are not allowed". Since I don't draw furry porn, I figured that the content I submitted was acceptable, and I never received one complaint about anything I posted, from the group's founders or its members. People from the group favorited my submissions!

As I said, I exaggerate for humor purposes. I find this event funny. The idea of someone looking at furry smut and saying "this is acceptable" and then turning to a cartoon and responding "Noooooo, get it away from me".

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Yeahduff »

MixedMyth wrote:Karl Marx covered yiffing? How did I miss that in anthropology?!? :eyebrow:
Some communist you are.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Ahaugen »

Yeahduff wrote:
MixedMyth wrote:Karl Marx covered yiffing? How did I miss that in anthropology?!? :eyebrow:
Some communist you are.
because unless you took Political Anthropology and Philosophy 209, it wouldn't have been covered
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Laemkral »

I'm pretty sure both yiffing and communism are enemies of the Constitution of the United States, so I am required to oppose them. Thankfully, I want to oppose them so it makes things a lot easier.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Turnsky »

oh my word what a sense of entitlement you seem to have, you got banned from one group on deviantart, it's hardly like you were sent into exile from the internet at gunpoint.

This is what happens when you play in somebody else's pool, different rules apply.

Taking into consideration on how indignant you're acting over it, it's quite possibly no wonder you got banned.
There's also a bunch of other reasons you prolly got banned, too.


It's the internet, sometimes people just don't like you. grow up and move on.
Image
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Yeahduff »

The constitution changes at your very whim, doesn't it. Typical libertarian.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

MM- I wish Bob Dole had said that. Who knows, maybe he did when no one was listening to him :lol:
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Laemkral »

Yeahduff wrote:The constitution changes at your very whim, doesn't it. Typical libertarian.
I'm pretty sure I also consider libertarians to be enemies of the Constitution. Come to think of it, the greatest threat to liberty and freedom are American citizens. They're the true enemy...
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by McDuffies »

MSPcomix wrote: They never contacted me. I didn't receive one notice from the group, I was never told "don't do this" or "we are not allowed". Since I don't draw furry porn, I figured that the content I submitted was acceptable, and I never received one complaint about anything I posted, from the group's founders or its members. People from the group favorited my submissions!

As I said, I exaggerate for humor purposes. I find this event funny. The idea of someone looking at furry smut and saying "this is acceptable" and then turning to a cartoon and responding "Noooooo, get it away from me".
Wow, so you actually don't have any indication as to why you were banned? Other than the vague "I'm the conscious artist so I must be too edgy" and "They're furries so they must hate anything that isn't yiff art" notions? So what you constantly present as a matter of facts is actually no more than a wild guess.
Basically, you were banned and instead of inquiring why, you just made up this story about how you are persecuted artist, and started spreading it by posting it on nearby forum?
That's not exageration, dude. That's fantasy.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by IVstudios »

It's a losing battle, McD. Logic and reason aren't things that get taken into account in this discussion.

Now stop being a fascist and draw some boobs with fur on them! :x

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by McDuffies »

IVstudios wrote:It's a losing battle, McD. Logic and reason aren't things that get taken into account in this discussion.
It's actually very funny :lol: A true wall-banger.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

...mention spiky hair, though, and I WILL kill you.

Post by Cope »

Some self-important histrionics seems to be just what this forum needed, really.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

where's striker when you need him.

Post by Cope »

...that, or furry porn.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania
Contact:

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by Turnsky »

IVstudios wrote:It's a losing battle, McD. Logic and reason aren't things that get taken into account in this discussion.
Logic and reason still need representing, though. I think it's a union thing.
Now stop being a fascist and draw some boobs with fur on them! :x
been there, done that. pays well.
Image
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.

MSPcomix
Regular Poster
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group

Post by MSPcomix »

McDuffies wrote:
MSPcomix wrote: They never contacted me. I didn't receive one notice from the group, I was never told "don't do this" or "we are not allowed". Since I don't draw furry porn, I figured that the content I submitted was acceptable, and I never received one complaint about anything I posted, from the group's founders or its members. People from the group favorited my submissions!

As I said, I exaggerate for humor purposes. I find this event funny. The idea of someone looking at furry smut and saying "this is acceptable" and then turning to a cartoon and responding "Noooooo, get it away from me".
Wow, so you actually don't have any indication as to why you were banned? Other than the vague "I'm the conscious artist so I must be too edgy" and "They're furries so they must hate anything that isn't yiff art" notions? So what you constantly present as a matter of facts is actually no more than a wild guess.
Basically, you were banned and instead of inquiring why, you just made up this story about how you are persecuted artist, and started spreading it by posting it on nearby forum?
That's not exageration, dude. That's fantasy.
If you don't understand the basics of humor, any discussion with me is not going to work. A fault of the Internet is that many have an inability to read humor, exaggeration or sarcasm without the audio required to enforce such notions. Those that get my sense of humor have been able to recognize when I'm not being serious, but the fault still remains. It's not a fault of the individuals at the other hand who respond in offense because of an inability to detect humorous intent, but the fault of this communications medium.

The only serious thought in my process is that I believe that I was censored by the group because the work in question did not violate the group's rules, and because of this, there was no reason to delete content that the group had accepted months earlier. No contact was made and I never received any indication that anyone was ever offended by my comic, or the drawings related to the comic. The last thing I submitted was this:

http://mysticstudiosproduct.deviantart. ... -186046519

If a character standing fully clothed with no dialogue is offensive enough for you to kick someone out of your group for drawing it, than just about anything can be considered offensive. But they accept stuff that looks real fetishy to me, so there's obviously a political undercurrent here.

Post Reply