Furry Porn Thread (NSFW)
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Think I read about this in the Washington Post.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Surely you jest.
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Multiple studies have proven that marijuana increases your intelligence.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2488.html
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2488.html
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
yes, so rather than linking the unbiased CMA Journal article that's in this link, you just decided to link the biased pro-pot article.MSPcomix wrote:Multiple studies have proven that marijuana increases your intelligence.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2488.html
you've got a lot of learning to do when it comes to the internet debate.
EDIT: oh, yeah. and that's one study, maybe two at most.
Last edited by Ahaugen on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Yeah they don't give a shit about this.Ahaugen wrote:Surely you jest.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
I'm surprised I do, let alone you.Yeahduff wrote:Yeah they don't give a shit about this.Ahaugen wrote:Surely you jest.
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
I don't. It's just hilarious that this is the one active thread around here and it's about some asshole who's pissed off because a bunch of horny talentless deviants don't want to play with him.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
that must be it
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
You're not interested in my comic, you don't care about my opinions, why post here? One who discusses something he's thinking about is not an asshole. An asshole is someone who trolls a thread he didn't have any interest in in the first place.Yeahduff wrote:I don't. It's just hilarious that this is the one active thread around here and it's about some asshole who's pissed off because a bunch of horny talentless deviants don't want to play with him.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
and an enabler is someone who doesn't know when to quitMSPcomix wrote:You're not interested in my comic, you don't care about my opinions, why post here? One who discusses something he's thinking about is not an asshole. An asshole is someone who trolls a thread he didn't have any interest in in the first place.Yeahduff wrote:I don't. It's just hilarious that this is the one active thread around here and it's about some asshole who's pissed off because a bunch of horny talentless deviants don't want to play with him.
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
I like corn dogs. That's what we're talking about, right?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
You're in my forum, bubs.MSPcomix wrote:You're not interested in my comic, you don't care about my opinions, why post here? One who discusses something he's thinking about is not an asshole. An asshole is someone who trolls a thread he didn't have any interest in in the first place.Yeahduff wrote:I don't. It's just hilarious that this is the one active thread around here and it's about some asshole who's pissed off because a bunch of horny talentless deviants don't want to play with him.
Anyway, not sure what your aims were with this thread, but it's clear that you're better off without this group so celebrate ridding yourself of this burden. Or you can be defensive, I don't give a fuck.
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
I'm not angry in the least bit. The only reason I ever noted this incident is because I find it hilariously stupid. The whole point of the comic was that there was absolutely no set-back by this incident. If I was set back in any way, there wouldn't be a comic about this. I think you're seriously misreading my intentions if you're seeing my response as being hurt. I find the hypocrisy offensive, true, but this is basically an excuse for me to draw new stuff, which in turn brings more attention to my work than the group that banned me ever did. This is more of a "in your face, losers" thing than anything else.
- Spaceprincess
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:36 pm
- Location: omicron persi i 8
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
I thought this rant seem familiar
http://forums.comicgenesis.com/viewtopi ... =4&t=89416
seems like your MO is to look for confrontations so you can get on your soap box.
getting banned by a DA group is nothing. If it were DA itself then you might have an issue. I get stuff taken down all the time, never bothers me.
http://forums.comicgenesis.com/viewtopi ... =4&t=89416
seems like your MO is to look for confrontations so you can get on your soap box.
getting banned by a DA group is nothing. If it were DA itself then you might have an issue. I get stuff taken down all the time, never bothers me.
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
------------------------------------------------
Yeeees my preciouses! Doctor
Drama Llama shall rule this day!
Mwahahahahhahahaw!
--\ / -----------------------------------------

Yeeees my preciouses! Doctor
Drama Llama shall rule this day!
Mwahahahahhahahaw!
--\ / -----------------------------------------

Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
What's confusing about this is I don't think they allow sexual images on DA...
Wouldn't that include yiffing? The only way aroudn that I would figure is some kinda softcore art where nothing is shown yet it's nude embracing characters or whatever.
Speaking of which, can we have sex images in our comics here on Genesis? Unsure of policy on that, may have missed mention in the ToS.
Are marijuana images similarly banned? Unsure how that works.
Wouldn't that include yiffing? The only way aroudn that I would figure is some kinda softcore art where nothing is shown yet it's nude embracing characters or whatever.
Speaking of which, can we have sex images in our comics here on Genesis? Unsure of policy on that, may have missed mention in the ToS.
Are marijuana images similarly banned? Unsure how that works.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Like the last time you posed, I see only one side of the event, and that side is so wrapped up in melodrama and hyperboles, not to mention borderline paranoid, that noone could possibly take it for granted. To put it bluntly, your story sounds very contrieved and unlikely, and contrary to all my experience in social networking.MSPcomix wrote:Long story: http://mysticstudiosproduct.deviantart. ... -186238371
Short story: Pretentious furfags on a "cat" group got pissed that I was posting comix with real issues and stoner humor instead of putting out poorly-rendered fetish art for them to look at while pawing themselves.
It is curious that you decided to present to us the whole event through your very emotionally charged comic and to this moment haven't given us any other source of information. That certainly isn't what someone who wanted us to see the issue objectively would do.
Maybe we want to see comment exchanges that show your previous conflicts with people in the group? Maybe we want to see your comics that lead to banning? Are there any particular comics that have been pointed to you as the reason for banning? Are there any reactions by members of the group that foreshadowed your banning? Namely, did you have conflicts with the group previous to banning, and if yes, we want to see them at the source.
Most importantly, did you contact a moderator of the group to inquire about a reason? If you did, what did he reply? If you didn't, why the hell not? That's what any reasonable person would do first.
Finally, what do you expect from us? Just sympathy, or do you perhaps expect us to rise up and throw over evil overlords of DeviantArt? How is this event of interest to us? Do you expect us to care about you as a person we kinda barely almost know, or are you trying to pass this as an issue that should be of concern to all web artists? If that's your intention, you've failed so far.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
There's a mature filter, that's why I had to register to DA, because it would ask me to log in to see "mature content" every once in a while (weird filter tho, uncensored art often turns out to be more explicit). But I only ever say nudity or conveniently obscured sex behind that filter, can't remember ever running into hard-core, closeup sex. But then maybe I wasn't moving in right circles.Tyciol wrote:What's confusing about this is I don't think they allow sexual images on DA...
Wouldn't that include yiffing? The only way aroudn that I would figure is some kinda softcore art where nothing is shown yet it's nude embracing characters or whatever.
Neither sex nor drugs are restricted on CG. The easiest was to get banned from CG is copyright breach (like, they don't favour sprite comics with srpites ripped from games etc). Otherwise I think that maybe racist content or other kind of hate speech might get you banned, but I personally don't recall of any event when this occured.Tyciol wrote: Speaking of which, can we have sex images in our comics here on Genesis? Unsure of policy on that, may have missed mention in the ToS.
Are marijuana images similarly banned? Unsure how that works.
Didn't drama threads get to have the most traffic since the beginnings?I don't. It's just hilarious that this is the one active thread around here and it's about some asshole who's pissed off because a bunch of horny talentless deviants don't want to play with him.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
Yeah, but its not like this is even our drama. Some person we barely know is having a personal conflict with people we don't know and don't care about, it's just kind of funny.
And don't forget the furries. Everything's funnier when furries are involved.
And don't forget the furries. Everything's funnier when furries are involved.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: HORNDOG banned by deviantART group
We can make it our drama. You advocate the furries side and I'll advocate horndog. For one, I am sick and tired of all those furry afficionados and their liberal understanding of the term porn.Yeahduff wrote:Yeah, but its not like this is even our drama. Some person we barely know is having a personal conflict with people we don't know and don't care about, it's just kind of funny.
And don't forget the furries. Everything's funnier when furries are involved.




