Hello. I'm at hazardswake.comicgen.com
My "Next Day" button seems to have stopped working, but only (as far as I can tell) on the first page. http://hazardswake.comicgenesis.com/d/20040301.html
It seems to want to literally go to "http://d/20040329.html" instead of "http://hazardswake.comicgenesis.com/d/20040329.html"
I've tried doing a full-refresh to no avail. How can I fix this?
Thanks so much for all of your hard work,
-HW
"Next Day" Button Doesn't Work [Fixed]
- Hazardswake
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:28 am
- Contact:
"Next Day" Button Doesn't Work [Fixed]
Last edited by Hazardswake on Sun May 30, 2010 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazard's Wake - fantasy webcomic in an RPG world.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page
I just wanted to bump this, as I'm having the exact same problem.
EDIT: As a workaround for the time being, you might want to use a text note to link to the second page. That's what I did, although I had to run a full manual update to get the note to show up.
EDIT: As a workaround for the time being, you might want to use a text note to link to the second page. That's what I did, although I had to run a full manual update to get the note to show up.
- Hazardswake
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:28 am
- Contact:
Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page
Good idea. Thanks, that'll work as a temporary fix for now.
Hazard's Wake - fantasy webcomic in an RPG world.
- STrRedWolf
- Confuzzled CG Admin

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: undef;
- Contact:
Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page
Okay, fixed that fix, and reran your comic. A full update will fix this one.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
- Hazardswake
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:28 am
- Contact:
Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work on the First Comic's Page
Thanks very much!
Hazard's Wake - fantasy webcomic in an RPG world.
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
Re: "Next Day" Button Doesn't Work [Fixed]
Ahhh, much better. Ta muchly.

